Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Origin Key GLOBAL
How Will It End? In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between t ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Gameservice24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback30500
View offer details$ 4.11
- 0Codeworld24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback10992
View offer details$ 4.11
- 0MsMs_world_game24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback7440
View offer details$ 4.46
- 0MaMasterdvd88%Positive feedback160
View offer details$ 4.72
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106558
View offer details$ 6.74
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4694
View offer details$ 6.87
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1330
View offer details$ 6.91
How Will It End? In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable.
In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nod’s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this “Tiberium Control Network” without GDI’s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions—GDI and Nod—found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
Now, after 15 years, the network is nearly complete. Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is only now that the world’s citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what he will want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
- The Epic Conclusion of the Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
- Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classes—which will you pick?
- Always on the Move - For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
- Persistent Player Progression - The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
- Team Up and Take the Battle Online - Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Release Date: 2010-03-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.