Command & Conquer Remastered Collection (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL
Command Conquer: Remastered Collection is the new edition of the iconic RTS game from the 90s, developed by Westwood Studios. The game is claimed to be the 'father' of the RTS genre.Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback966
View offer details$ 13.15
$ 21.77-40%$ 14.61 $ 21.77-33%$ 14.61
- GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1118
View offer details$ 13.36
$ 21.77-39%$ 14.85 $ 21.77-32%$ 14.85
- MaMade_man85%Positive feedback23
View offer details$ 13.80
$ 21.77-37%$ 15.33 $ 21.77-30%$ 15.33
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28671
View offer details$ 13.92
$ 21.77-36%$ 15.46 $ 21.77-29%$ 15.46
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5576
View offer details$ 15.09
$ 21.77-31%$ 16.77 $ 21.77-23%$ 16.77
Up to 24h
- Rosekiller97No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 12.83
$ 21.77-41%$ 14.25 $ 21.77-35%$ 14.25
C&C Remastered Collection for Origin platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection is a renewed edition of classic, real-time strategy games, originally developed by Westwood Studios in 1995. What is special about those titles the fact, that they sort of defined the whole RTS games genre, and numerous gameplay mechanics present in those games were later copied and used by many different developers. The new edition of the game has been developed by Petroglyph Games and released under the label of the Electronic Arts. Command & Conquer Remastered Collection includes all three expansion packs released for the original game.
In 1995 Earth was hit by a meteor containing an unknown substance. Because of its unique properties, the substance has quickly become the object of desire for many organizations. One of them is a mysterious group of terrorists known as the Brotherhood of Nod.
The leader of the Brotherhood, Kane, names himself as the savior of the entire mankind. As the group grows stronger, the whole of Europe is troubled by the attacks of the Brotherhood of Nod. In the face of great danger, the United Nations Security Council agreed to authorize great military forces mobilization known as Global Defense Initiative. The world is in the face of war. During the gameplay, players will have a chance to experience the story from two different perspectives.
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection is a classic RTS game. Players take on the role of commander of the chosen fraction, Brotherhood of Nod, or the United Nations Security Council. During gameplay, players will have to establish the base, gather forces, and necessary materials, in order to eventually assault and destroy the base of the enemy.
Depending on a mission, gameplay elements will be slightly modified - occasionally players will have to operate with smaller groups of units, limited resources, etc. It is worth mentioning, that each side of the conflict is significantly different.
While playing as the GDI commander, the player will operate with well equipped, highly trained, and endurable troops, while the Brotherhood of Nod's strength is in numbers and prototype military vehicles. The C&C Remastered includes a fully supported multiplayer gameplay with modern, online features. Players can also express their creativity in the complex map editor, and create their own, unique scenarios thanks to full Steam Workshop support.
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection
Remastered edition of the game includes 3 expansion packs:
- The Covert Operations - features several new singleplayer scenarios for both, GDI and NOD forces, as well as 10 new multiplayer maps
- Counterstrike - includes 16 new singleplayer scenarios with diverse difficulty levels
- The Aftermath - enriches the game with a variety of new units
In addition to that, Remastered Collection comes with a gallery of unpublished videos, backstage footage, and music. What's interesting, the collection features over 7 hours of the newly recorded soundtrack, created by its original compositor, Frank Klepacki.
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection received mostly positive reviews among the players and gaming critics. According to statistics presented on Steam, over 91% of all users' reviews are positive. For many older players, original C&C was their first gaming experience and they have a decent dose of sentiment connected with the franchise. Petroglyph Games made great work, refreshing the iconic RTS game, and adjusted it for today's standards, gaining the gratitude of every C&C fan.
- Renewed, classic Command & Conquer gameplay - enjoy one of the best RTS games in history, now supporting modern machines resolution, including 4k.
- Long hours of 'behind the scenes' footage - watch unreleased videos about the development of the game
- All three expansions included - the full experience thanks to The Covert Operations, Counterstrike, and Aftermath expansion packs. New maps, scenarios, and units.
- Steam Workshop support - browse, download, and share! Plenty of modifications created by the community
- Multiplayer mode - compete against other players in competitive multiplayer mode. Test your skills and prove that you are the best commander!
Release Date: 2020-06-05
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Command & Conquer Remastered Collection (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Command & Conquer Remastered Collection (PC) - EA App Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes