Use your controller even when you're not in-game or in Big Picture.
Never leave the couch when using a controller with PC. Control mouse, keyboard and media player. No more getting up to muck about with mouse and keyboard to launch Big-Picture or the game you wanted to play.
Mouse and Keyboard Control on the Desktop
When Big-Picture is not running, you can control the mouse with the left thumbstick and scroll with the right thumbstick.
Click the left thumbstick and you get keyboard input directly on the desktop with a nice arcade-style keyboard spiral.
Turns off your wireless controller when you turn off your PC
Never again will you have to pop out the battery to turn off the controller when you turn off the PC.
- Launch Big-Picture with Guide-Button - Jump directly into the Big Picture mode with a push of a button.
- Very Low CPU usage - Controller Companion makes sure to stay in the background and use as few resources as possible. It will also disable itself as soon as Big Picture is running.
- Switch between PC and TV displays - Switch between your connected monitors or TV screens with the controller.
- Use Controller as a Media Remote - Control your music player with the controller using Y for Play/Pause and the shoulder buttons for Previous and Next track.
- Customization - You can remap the buttons.
- SystemWindows XP