- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:6
- Type of player:For parties, For adults
- Age Level:18+
- Game Type:Logic
- Game Name:Cortex
- Play time:less than 30 min
A spicy party game for adults that will warm your body and soul!
NOTE! This version is intended for adults only!
Are you ready to take your ego to the gym and take on the challenge of playing naughty Cortex? This fast-paced and promiscuous game will help strengthen your memory, reflexes and logical thinking, while also being a source of great satisfaction!
Cortex Naughty will allow you to warm up both hemispheres of the brain and more ... Get ready for some real hot challenges!
What is it about?
We play the game in a group of 2 to 6 people. Our task will be to answer the tasks appearing on the table as quickly as possible. The first one to solve the puzzle on the card must cover it with his hand as soon as possible and give the answer. If it is correct, the player will get one of the brain quarters. The winner is the first to collect all 4 parts.
O siem main challenges
- Memory - cover the card with your hand and list the 5 things on it.
- Labyrinth - "YEAH", "AHH", "OHH" or "MMM"? Which entrance leads straight to the mouth? Cover the card with your hand and say which of the entrances will lead you to the very center of the maze.
- Mismatching element - cover the card with your hand and determine which element does not match the others.
- The only one - cover the card with your hand and name a shape or color that appears only once in the pictures.
- Pair - cover the card with your hand and say which position repeats on it.
- Frequency - cover the card with your hand and specify which picture appears on the card the most often.
- Reasoning - cover the card with your hand and say which position fits perfectly with the position shown on the card.
- Challenge - This card allows the player who obtained the previous card to take a special challenge. The other players choose 1 of the 10 invoice cards and pass it facedown to that player. The player closes his eyes and turns the card over. It now has 10 seconds and only 1 chance to recognize the invoice on the card by touch only.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.