Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steam Key EUROPE
Prime Status is an upgrade to CS: GO account. When you have a prime status, you are eligible to receive exclusive bonuses. Benefits of the Prime Account CS:GO Prime accounts are eligible for special benefits, one of the ...Read More
Note: Starting on December 7th Counter-Strike: Global Offensive CS:GO (PC) for STEAM is becoming free to play. It can be freely downloaded from the Steam store page.
You can CSGO Prime Status Upgrade Key to upgrade CS:GO account to Prime Status. Players with Prime Status are matched with other Prime Status players and are eligible to receive Prime-exclusive souvenir items, item drops, and weapon cases.
Warning! This product is region-locked and it can only be activated and played in EUROPE.
Prime Status is an upgrade to CS: GO account. When you have a prime status, you are eligible to receive exclusive bonuses.
Benefits of the Prime Account
CS:GO Prime accounts are eligible for special benefits, one of them being a special match-making system with dedicated servers exclusive to Prime users. This ensures that when you log in, you’ll be facing off against dedicated players who are as passionate about CS:GO as you are. Additionally, having a Prime account gives you a chance to win special rewards by playing the new Danger Zone mode. With the Prime update, this includes the Danger Zone case, a special case available as a random drop for Prime users only, which draws from a pool of 18 items: 17 unique, community-crafted weapon finishes and a Horizon Knives skin as a special, rare item drop. You also can obtain the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats skin, available until January 9th by earning 250xp in Danger Zone mode.
CS:GO Danger Zone
Danger Zone Danger Zone is a new mode introduced in the Prime update, available to all CS:GO players, regardless of their Prime status. It’s a new and exciting take on the Battle Royale formula with an unmistakable Counter-Strike touch. It features ranks and rewards separate from regular game.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most popular multiplayer shooters with great impact on the way we look at online gaming. In CS:GO you choose your team- terrorists or counter-terrorists, eliminate your enemies and earn money to buy better equipment at the beginning of every round. The Developers of CS: GO have added new maps, characters and weapons to deliver a better, improved gaming experience. What has also been introduced are the new gameplay modes, matchmaking and leader boards. Still, the most fervent fans of the franchise will not be disappointed as the game has changed only slightly and the classic CS content remains.
- Classic: Competitive – queue up and start the standard 5vs5 match on one of the classic maps. Join a random team or create your own and join the game as a unit
- Classic: Casual – if you don’t want to commit to a full match, then play the game on your own pace. You will automatically receive body armor and defusal kits. What is more, each kill is rewarded with bonuses.
- Demolition – this fast-paced gameplay puts players in a unique competition where one team assaults and the other defends the bombsite.
- Arms Race – this game mode includes instant respawns and close-quarter combat. You gain new weapon immediately after you register a kill. To win the match you need to get a kill with an ultimate weapon- golden knife.
Customize the game – you can change the looks of your weapons by obtaining new weapon skins through dropping crates or buying them online.
Release Date: 2012-08-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Prime Status Upgrade Steam Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Prime Status Upgrade Steam Key EUROPE may change over time.
This product includes: