Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
CS:GO Prime Upgrade
Prime Status is an upgrade to CS: GO account. When you have a prime status, you are eligible to receive exclusive bonuses.
Benefits of the Prime Account
CS:GO Prime accounts are eligible for special benefits, one of them being a special match-making system with dedicated servers exclusive to Prime users. This ensures that when you log in, you’ll be facing off against dedicated players who are as passionate about CS:GO as you are. Additionally, having a Prime account gives you a chance to win special rewards by playing the new Danger Zone mode. With the Prime update, this includes the Danger Zone case, a special case available as a random drop for Prime users only, which draws from a pool of 18 items: 17 unique, community-crafted weapon finishes and a Horizon Knives skin as a special, rare item drop. You also can obtain the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats skin, available until January 9th by earning 250xp in Danger Zone mode.
CS:GO Danger Zone
Danger Zone Danger Zone is a new mode introduced in the Prime update, available to all CS:GO players, regardless of their Prime status. It’s a new and exciting take on the Battle Royale formula with an unmistakable Counter-Strike touch. It features ranks and rewards separate from regular game.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive is a successor to classic tactical team-based first-person shooters Counter Strike: Source, and the first in line: Counter Strike. One of the most popular multiplayer shooters, and an e-sport hit with elite players and prominent tournaments.If you want to see what some of the most prominent gamers play, buy CS:GO and join the elites of gaming.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (PC) will make you unlearn what you have learned. Global Offensive is nothing like other first-person shooters. Here you have to be careful and play with your team, or your death will be imminent. Running and gunning will get you nowhere but six feet under. Pick your gear carefully, coordinate with your team and remember: respawns are a luxury!
A mesh of classic and fresh
Counter Strike GO has new maps and weapons as well as upgraded versions of the familiar classics from previous entries. Veterans will feel an instant familiarity, but still have some surprises waiting for them. Even classics like de_dust were rebalanced and new tweaks were introduced to make them open for new tactics.
New official game modes
Bomb and Hostage Scenario are as strong as ever, and now also offer casual matches for those who are still learning the ropes.There are also brand new official modes:
- Arms Race - gain new weapons by killing enemies. Kill your way through the entire list and get a winning kill with a Golden Knife
- Demolition - a curious middle-point between Arms Race and the Bomb Scenario. Gain new gear like in Arms Race and fight through the rounds to complete the objective
- Guardian and Co-op Strike - CS GO PC exclusive game modes. Team up with a friend and fight again AI-controlled enemies in objective- and story-based scenarios.
And finally there is the Deathmatch, where the highest score wins and points depend on the weapon used to kill your enemies.
Visuals better than ever
Each team has seven factions selected at deployment, each with a visually distinct uniform. With CS GO skins the customization can go even further, allowing your soldier to stand out from others in the way you want.The maps underwent a general visual lifting as well, all in the name of greater fidelity and sometimes even more balanced gameplay for either team.
- 14 factions - divided between two teams. Play as such iconic units like SWAT, SAS or SEALs against threats from around the world
- Over twenty official maps - a mix of new options and classic map rotation
- Dozens of weapons - in Global Offensive both Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists have a broad arsenal of weapons drawn from several categories, including rifles, shotguns, and submachine guns
- Round-based core modes - earn cash by playing well and spend it on new gear between rounds. The better you play, the better gear you get.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E6600 / AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Graphics256 MB VRAM - GeForce 8600
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space7.6 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7
- OtherInternet connection
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English
This product contains elements of