Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is the first original entry in the Crash franchise in over a decade and is a direct sequel to the original trilogy over 20 years in the making.Read more
Instant delivery offers
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback52564
View offer details$ 49.35
$ 64.59-24%$ 54.83 $ 64.59-15%$ 54.83
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8285
View offer details$ 53.64
$ 64.59-17%$ 59.60 $ 64.59-8%$ 59.60
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16877
View offer details$ 55.42
$ 64.59-14%$ 61.58 $ 64.59-5%$ 61.58
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is the next chapter and the eighth installment of the classic Crash Bandicoot series, produced by Toys for Bob developer and released in 2020 thanks to Activision. The story of the game takes place after the events of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, and completely ignores everything that happened after the plot of this title.
In this part of the series, Crash and his sister Coco will have a tough nut to crack. Villains trapped on a distant planet - Dr. N. Tropy, Neo Cortex and Uka Uka - escape free, seriously damaging the space-time continuum. It’s a tremendous threat to all existing realms, and stopping the villains will require the main characters to bend the rules of time and reality. Are they ready for it? Sure!
Crash Bandicoot 4 Gameplay
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is an action-packed 3D platform game in which we have the option of playing Crash or Coco as part of the main storyline, and in an alternative version of the side story, we also get the opportunity to control other characters who have their own unique styles of movement or fighting.
The game, as a good platformer, offers the comfort of moving within individual levels. The gameplay involves overcoming obstacles and enemies by running over them, jumping, crushing them, defeating bizarre bosses, and collecting items and Quantum Masks that allow you to manipulate time and reality. As you gain new powers and skills, everything is kept in a light and funny tone, surrounded by colorful graphics and enriched with hilarious dialogues. For variety, in Crash Bandicoot, you can also play in Mirror Mode and a slightly psychedelic form of distorted colors and shapes.
It is also possible to play in multiplayer, but not at the same time. This mode is based on shifting the pads between players in front of the same TV set.
The game received quite a warm reception, mainly due to the enthusiasm driven by the Crash Bandicoot remastered graphics and character control mode. The gameplay has become smoother and players do not have to fear, for example, death by sliding off the platform while climbing obstacles in the run.
- Alternative story - return to the story's past and create a new future
- New playable characters - test their abilities and skills
- Play with a friend - in front of one TV and taking turns, as in the good old days
- 3D platformer - experience the improvements and explore new maps
- Great gameplay - the series has always been famous for its gameplay full of fun and this time you can expect exactly the same
Release Date: 2021-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes