Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics Steam Key GLOBAL
In Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics expansion pack, the player witnesses the birth of religious movements and secret societies.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15884
View offer details$ 12.96
$ 16.18-20%$ 14.40 $ 16.18-11%$ 14.40
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16916
View offer details$ 13.29
$ 16.18-18%$ 14.77 $ 16.18-9%$ 14.77
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58058
View offer details$ 13.52
$ 16.18-16%$ 15.03 $ 16.18-7%$ 15.03
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2748
View offer details$ 13.73
$ 16.18-15%$ 15.25 $ 16.18-6%$ 15.25
- Lancce99%Positive feedback441
View offer details$ 13.79
$ 16.18-15%$ 15.33 $ 16.18-5%$ 15.33
- Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback420
View offer details$ 13.86
$ 16.18-14%$ 15.40 $ 16.18-5%$ 15.40
- SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback17570
View offer details$ 14.06
$ 16.18-13%$ 15.63 $ 16.18-3%$ 15.63
The priests' pilgrimages take them across Europe, spreading the word of their religion. Scientific communities develop new technologies in the name of progress. Meanwhile, in the shadows, the worshippers of Satan draw power from Dark Arts to subjugate the people. Whom do you trust to help your dynasty prosper?
Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
Monks and Mystics is the 13th expansion pack for the grand strategy game Crusader Kings II, developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. The expansion introduces new gameplay features to the game, the main of them being the Societies. The player can watch their subjects join religious orders, pagan sects, and secret societies, among others. The expansion also adds new jobs for the councilmembers and the ability to command allies during wartime. The expansion received positive reviews from the critics, who praised the addition of Societies as a nice variety to the usual gameplay.
About Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II Monks and Mystics DLC is a grand strategy game in which the player controls one of the European dynasties during the Dark Ages. The game spans the period from the 11th to the 15th century, but in Observer mode, the player can witness events that occurred after. The gameplay consists of managing the player's kingdom and its relations with neighboring states, through diplomacy or war to achieve more dynasty and piety points than other families. Many historical figures of European Middle-Ages are prominently featured in the game, including Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, Robert the Bruce, Harald Hardrada, and William the Conqueror, among others.
Between science and faith
Monks and Mystics content pack adds a variety of new mechanics to the core CK II gameplay. The most notable of them is the Society system. The game now features different groups, from religious orders to scientific communities, each having different goals and attributes. Monastic priests are responsible for spreading the word of their religion and might increase the dynasty's piety by raising temples and encouraging a pious lifestyle among the subjects. Hermetic societies are the believers of science and progress, and reward the player with technological artifacts. the Demon Worshippers are another interesting group. They can summon creatures from hell and possess the minds of other people, thanks to their skill in Dark Arts.
Other new features
Aside from the Societies, M&M offers a fourth job to give to the members of the player's council. For example, the Court Chaplain can begin a hunt for heretic members of secret societies, while the Marshal can organize the player's army. Another new feature is commanding allies in war; the player can order their vassals to engage the enemy forces, capture strongholds, etc.
CK2 Monks and Mystic received positive opinions from the critics. Among the main positives, the reviewers noted that the addition of religious cults and secret societies made for a more complete picture of European society at the time.
- New gameplay mechanics based on secret societies and religious orders.
- Support priests spreading faith across the land or scientists developing new technologies.
- Command your allies in the war to defeat your enemies with ease.
- Give the members of your council new tasks related to their current position.
Release Date: 2017-03-07
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes