Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due Steam Key GLOBAL
The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your s ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3962
View offer details$ 3.86
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback53428
View offer details$ 2.01
- 0Virtue_games100%Positive feedback192
View offer details$ 2.03
- 0JaJaygames100%Positive feedback68
View offer details$ 2.05
- 0StStandwithukraineExcellent seller98%Positive feedback3121
View offer details$ 2.08
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96094
View offer details$ 2.35
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6115
View offer details$ 2.44
- The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your suffering citizens. Peace and good management will see your provinces reward you with greater wealth and manpower, but constant war and disease may depopulate your countryside.
- The Black Death: New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
- Court Physicians: This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
- Hospitals: Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
- Prosperity and Depopulation: Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
- Seclusion: Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
- And even more : New physical traits, new events chains and a host of smaller changes.
Release Date: 2016-08-25