Crusader Kings III: Royal Court (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court takes the player into the king's closest circle. A royal court is a place where the air is thick with gossip and reeks of alcoholic fumes. Here, in the customizable throne room, the player ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0PlaceofgamersExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback1607
View offer details$ 29.24
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback12168
View offer details$ 20.26
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64722
View offer details$ 20.36
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback61100
View offer details$ 22.54
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6329
View offer details$ 22.56
- 0Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2705
View offer details$ 22.58
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3135
View offer details$ 22.92
Warning! This content requires the base game Crusader Kings III in order to play.
Crusader Kings Iii Royal Court key is meant to be activated on the Steam Platform. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Royal Court is a DLC for Crusader Kings III, a medieval strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studios. In Royal Court, the players enter the world of lavish parties and intrigues happening right under their noses. The DLC introduces new mechanics, including the customization options for the players' throne room, great feasts that will satisfy the vassals and lure in the wealthiest nobles in the land, royal court sessions, and various cultural mechanics.
Show off your riches in the throne room
The customizable throne room is one of the key new features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court. Now the players can show their hedonistic side, decorating their hall with treasure chests, marble statues, precious vases, intricate tapestries, and more- all made by the best artisans in the kingdom. Such a fancy court is a perfect place to host parties, welcome dignitaries, and hear out your subjects. A new feature allows the player to grant or deny requests for aid and pass judgment on legal matters of your realm.
Make your name among the people as the host of magnificent feasts
Occasional parties were a common occurrence among the medieval nobility. The high-born would organize lavish feasts to celebrate victories, honor new alliances, or show off their wealth. The Royal Court DLC allows the player to throw similar decadent revelries, inviting representatives of the noble houses in the region. Becoming the host of the best feasts will result in drawing the attention of more affluent nobles, who might be inclined to join the player's cause...if the hosts manage to spoil them enough. Aside from nobles, talented musicians and bards can be invited to attend parties to provide entertainment.
New paths of cultural development
Like in many grand strategy games, in CK 3 the players have to manage various aspects of their land, including culture. Royal Court DLC adds the option to create a hybrid culture based on the location and population makeup. Another new feature is an option to split from the primary culture and create a new branch to meet the players' needs.
- Create the royal court of your won design
- Welcome petitioners in need of your royal ruling and other rulers seeking your aid
- Invite nobles to attend your lavish feasts and make new alliances
- Explore new cultural gameplay mechanics to make your realm more unique
Release Date: 2022-02-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crusader Kings III: Royal Court (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crusader Kings III: Royal Court (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.