Crysis Origin Key GLOBAL
Crysis 1 is a cult first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek. It was released for PC in 2007 and is set in 2020 on a North Korean island, where a mysterious alien artifact has been discovered. The player takes ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback980
View offer details$ 12.87
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback15918
View offer details$ 4.09
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66188
View offer details$ 4.11
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26172
View offer details$ 4.20
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3221
View offer details$ 4.23
- 0Lancce99%Positive feedback541
View offer details$ 4.24
- 0Gamesdivision99%Positive feedback490
View offer details$ 4.27
The Crisis key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform
Crysis 1 is a cult first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek. It was released for PC in 2007 and is set in 2020 on a North Korean island, where a mysterious alien artifact has been discovered. The player takes on the role of a member of an elite special forces unit known as "Nomad," who is sent to the island to investigate the artifact and deal with the hostile North Korean military forces.
The story of Crysis game begins with Nomad and his team being dropped onto the island by helicopter. They quickly come under attack by North Korean forces and have to fight their way through the jungle to reach the alien artifact. Along the way, they encounter various hostile factions, including North Korean soldiers and alien creatures.
As the story progresses, Nomad discovers that the alien artifact is a massive structure known as the "Ceph", which has been buried on the island for thousands of years. The Ceph is revealed to be a technologically advanced alien race that has been in cryogenic sleep. The North Koreans, led by General Kyong, had discovered the Ceph and were using alien technology to develop new weapons and vehicles.
In the single-player campaign, players are tasked with completing a variety of missions on a tropical island overrun by North Korean soldiers and an alien threat. The game encourages players to use stealth and tactical thinking to complete objectives and take out enemies but also allows for more action-oriented gameplay with the use of the nano suits abilities.
Another important aspect of gameplay is a wide variety of vehicles. They are not essential to complete the game, but they can provide a new level of playability and strategy. For example, the player can use a patrol boat to sneak up on enemies or use the VTOL to provide air support while on a mission. The vehicles also add to the game's open-world feel and the sense of freedom and non-linearity to the game.
Crysis also features a multiplayer component, where players can engage in traditional deathmatch and team deathmatch game modes, as well as a mode called "Power Struggle" which tasks teams with capturing and defending bases. The nanosuit's abilities also play a major role in multiplayer, allowing players to quickly move around the map and gain an advantage over their opponents.
- Open-world gameplay
- Tactical combat
- Single-player and multiplayer modes
- The player is equipped with a highly advanced Nanosuit that grants a variety of abilities, such as increased strength, speed, and the ability to become invisible.
Release Date: 2007-11-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crysis Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crysis Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.