Cube Controls GT Pro OMP USB Steering Wheel
Cube Controls GT Pro OMP Steering WheelIgnite your sim racing passion with the exclusive GT PRO OMP suede steering wheel.Enjoy the beauty of GT OMP rim design, 320mm diameter, imagined and assembled in every detail to le ...Read More
Money Back Guaranteefor digital products provided by sellers
Cube Controls GT Pro OMP Steering Wheel
Ignite your sim racing passion with the exclusive GT PRO OMP suede steering wheel.
Enjoy the beauty of GT OMP rim design, 320mm diameter, imagined and assembled in every detail to let you express your racing talent.
Updated look. Full Backlit buttons. CNC aluminum Joystick and knobs. 100% carbon front plate. Magnetic paddle shifter.
- Built with OMP mod. Superquadro suede steering wheel, 320mm diameter
- 5 momentary buttons, two of them with a toggle flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Short throw backlit switches
- 45¸ back USB Connector
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters in alluminium and carbon
- Carbon fiber front plate
- CNC machined aluminum joystick knob
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Weight: 1610gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible on PC only with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and Simucube 1&2 wheel base
Q: How can I connect the Formula SPORT on my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work.
Q: Whats the difference between Formula SPORT and PRO?
A: PRO wheels have CNC machined and anodised aluminum knobs and backlit buttons available, where SPORT have standard black resin knobs and non-backlit buttons.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub have an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech, Accuforce, Fanatec bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. Weve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. Its built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we cant customise our products and we cant sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs)