Cuphead (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Cuphead is a run and gun video game developed and published on various platforms including PC by StudioMDHR in 2017. The game was first conceived as a small indie project but after its release proved to be a worldwide ph ...Read More
Show 3 more offers
- GaGames_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36547
View offer details$ 19.01
- CoCodeworld24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback17239
View offer details$ 19.03
- WoWorld_game24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7831
View offer details$ 19.05
- Fun_keysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7644
View offer details$ 19.06
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57670
View offer details$ 21.12
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5138
View offer details$ 21.74
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1823
View offer details$ 21.76
Cuphead is a run and gun video game developed and published on various platforms including PC by StudioMDHR in 2017. The game was first conceived as a small indie project but after its release proved to be a worldwide phenomenon and a huge commercial success and a fan-favorite title. In the game, the player can control an animated character called Cuphead in single player or Cuphead and his brother Mugman, in great co-op mode with a friend.The plot reveals that the brothers lost a gamble against the Devil at his casino and need to travel through an animated land of Inkwell Isles to look for those that indebted their souls to the Devil.
As a typical platform run and gun game, Cuphead allows the players to shoot blasts from their characters, jump, run and climb various structures in order to move. After each level, the characters need to face a boss, that needs to be defeated in order to take his “debt” back to the Devil. Cuphead has been created in the rubber hose style of animation that originated in the 1930s and is characterized by its challenging difficulty, nostalgia feeling and fun story.
Cuphead gameplay is all about fighting powerful bosses
Cuphead gameplay can be compared to 2D action platformer, similar to games you might know from golden era of SNES and PSX. However, there is one difference which should be addressed. Most levels are in fact, boss battles. There are 19 bosses, each one of them having a level designed just for them.
Not only they are lovely but it can be also seen easily that they are a homage to cartoon classics. For example there is Wally Warbles who can remind you of Woody Woodpecker. Furthermore, in the game you're going to fight against Sea Witch known as Cala Maria. If during the battle you're going to think about Ursula from Little Mermaid then you know what exactly we are talking about.
All bosses are different and each battle is a challenge, usually consisting of three to four phases. Not only you have to discover patterns of attacks of your enemies, but also prepare a proper strategy. Remember that Cuphead has different powers and weapons. A proper choice is a huge part of your potential success.
Some battles in Cuphead are going to make you scream in anguish like already legendary Dr. Kahl's Robot or King Dice. On the other hand, strong feeling of satisfaction after you defeat them cannot be compared with anything.
Different difficulty levels
The Cup head provides you with three different difficulty levels. There is a simple mode which can be compared to a tutorial. Bosses have less phases there, it is easier to avoid attacks, they have less HP and they cannot attack you randomly. Regular mode is as the name suggest normal difficulty.
You have to defeat each boss in this mode in order to unlock expert mode. Here is the moment when the real fun begins. Bosses are more difficult than before, their attacks are really hard to follow and they fire more projectiles at you. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
The Cuphead cannot be mistaken with any other game. The graphic style is going to remind you of the era of Walt Disney cartoons from early 30-40s. Thanks to this, the graphics are timeless and you're going to love them. After all game is not only about the challenge but also about the travel back in time to retro cartoons. What else do you really need?
Game received critical acclaim from players and game critics and journalists alike. The game also proved to be a major commercial success, selling more than 3 million copies worldwide. Most gamers pointed out Cuphead’s 1930’s cartoons inspired visuals and the difficulty level, as the strongest aspects of the game. The rubber hose animation implemented into the game, together with the music, brought a certain amount of nostalgia which the gamer community fully embraced. Critics also praised the games co-op mode with a split-screen option, which has been said to be one of the best of the decade.
- 19 incredible bosses. Each with their own level.
- A homage to old cartoons.
- Beautiful cartoon graphics similar to cartoons from early years of the existence of animation.
- Three different difficulty levels for you to choose. A simple difficulty which can be compared to a tutorial, a regular mode and the expert mode. The last one is real challenge for best of players.
- Interesting gimmicks of all of your enemies. Many of them are inspired by characters known from old cartoons like Woody Woodpecker or Ursula.
- A co-op mode in which you can take on bosses with your best friend.
Release Date: 2017-09-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Cuphead (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Cuphead (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.