Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Steam Key GLOBAL
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin is a refreshed version of one of the most hardcore action-RPGs in recent memory. It comes complete with the Lost Crowns trilogy arc integrated seamlessly into the core game.Travel t ...Read More
Show 14 more offers
- KgKgamestradeEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback19096
View offer details$ 8.96
- GlGlobalgamekeyEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback4092
View offer details$ 9.20
- XaXazgljj92%Positive feedback242
View offer details$ 9.59
- KeysellgalaxyEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback18881
View offer details$ 9.63
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback56489
View offer details$ 9.73
- Xpertkey100%Positive feedback201
View offer details$ 9.79
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1811
View offer details$ 10.11
Warning! Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin CAN'T be activate and played in Japan.
NOTE: Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PC) works on 64-Bit systems only!
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin for STEAM platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin is a refreshed version of one of the most hardcore action-RPGs in recent memory. It comes complete with the Lost Crowns trilogy arc integrated seamlessly into the core game.Travel to the grim land of Drangleic and fight the hollowing which threatens your existence. Show patience, exercise caution, and let death be your teacher and guide.
Now even more unforgiving!
Do you think you know Dark Souls II like the back of your hand? Are you absolutely sure? Scholar of the First Sin throws your knowledge away. Familiar enemy placement is no longer accurate, are the foes have been reshuffled. Where you could use a moment's peace freshly minted monsters dwell, eager to exploit you as soon as you drop your guard.Your maximum health keeps draining if you die too often. Are you skilled and patient enough to survive in an even harsher Drangleic?
The Lost Crowns
The three DLC parts of a new story arc are now carefully integrated into the base game. Get all the crowns of demented lords and receive the reward that will change how you view the game. Each DLC opens a brand new area ripe for exploration.Crown of the Sunken King will take you through underground areas filled with odd tombs, towering pyramids, and new deadly foes.In Crown of the Old Iron King you will find yourself climbing a massive tower looming over the region. Can you endure the trials of flames, smoke, and sorcery?Finally Crown of the Ivory King is a bone-chilling deadly adventure in an ancient temple covered in seemingly impenetrable ice.Three regions, three diverse challenges, one reward worth all your efforts. Will you dare grab the ancient crowns?
This is a game that doesn’t know what "easy" means, unless you ask how hard it is for a gung-ho player to die.If you are impatient, you die. If you ignore defense, you die. If you refuse to learn your foes attack patterns, guess what: you die.Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin gameplay will have you reevaluate your skills and recalibrate your approach. Monsters are tougher and stronger than you, so outsmart and outlast them to win.On no. You Died.
Revisiting Drangleic in Scholar of the First Sin is like putting on a glasses after a long life of never knowing you needed them. The textures are sharper, the motion smooth and without stutters, and the world looks crisper than ever. More importantly, the lighting effects will have you staring. Exactly as expected of a game putting so much emphasis on the importance of fire.Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PC) lets you die more beautifully than ever before.
Scholar of the First Sin Edition of Dark Souls 2 is the definitive DS2 experience. Refreshed graphics, better content integration, and incentives to play it again and again. So why wouldn't you want to?
- The Lost Crown arc - the epic story previously present as downloadable content is now an integral part of the base game
- Updated graphics - Dark Souls has never looked better. See in startling detail all the crawling or charging reasons you died
- Demanding gameplay - this isn't a game for quitters who never learn. Death doesn't stick, but it hurts if you fail to learn from it
- Excellent world design - the world of Dark Souls 2 is interconnected and never feels disjointed. The bonfires will be your guides
- Subtle storytelling - in a true Dark Souls fashion, Scholar of the First Sin Edition makes you piece the story yourself from item descriptions and cryptic utterances
Release Date: 2015-04-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.