- 67.46 USD
- 67.47 USD
- 112.44 USD
Dark Souls is an action RPG game which stole hearts of players in 2012. Dark Souls focuses on dungeon exploring and the tension and fear that arise when players encounter enemies in this setting. A spiritual successor to Demon's Souls became popular due to demanding, yet fair gameplay. In this game you are going to die a lot. However, each death is going to be a lesson. Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition on steam provides you not only with a game but also with the Artorias of the Abyss DLC. It has new bosses, weapons, locations and even more challenging gameplay.
A demanding and deep gameplay is going to make you focused all the time
The game is not forgiving. Each mistake is going to be severely punished by your enemies. Even the weakest among them might kill you if you don't pay attention. Still, the game is not unfair. It doesn't use cheap tricks to make you fail. Each enemy has a weakness and dying is a part of your learning. There is nothing you can compare to a certain amount of satisfaction you get when you kill Manos after failing over 30 times.
Dark Souls gameplay is a way of trial and error
At the beginning of the game, you are going to get only one information. "Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are actually two Bells of Awakening. One's up above, in the Undead Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Blighttown. Ring them both, and something happens... Brilliant, right?". This is all you get. Then it is up to you to figure out, where you should go. The wrong turn might be fatal.
A very interesting but hidden plot
One of the strengths of the game is its plot and lore. At the very beginning you might be surprised that actually, there is nothing besides killing various enemies. However, an observant player is going to learn, that the World of Dark Souls has much more meaning behind it than you might think. Each item, book or even dialogue has a scrap of data about the lore. It's like puzzles that you have to piece together in order to create a full image.
- Demanding and fair gameplay -The game is hard. However, it is also fair. With each challenge, your deaths are going to provide you with needed experience.
- An interesting lore - The lore and plot of the game are like puzzles. You need to piece it together in order to learn something about it.
- Trial and error gameplay - The Dark Souls game is not going to hold your hand. You have to learn by yourself, where you should go.
WARNING! Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Japan.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ / AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
- GraphicsGeForce 9800 GTX+ / ATI Radeon HD 4870+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of