Darkest Dungeon II (PC) - Epic Games Key - EUROPE
Darkest Dungeon 2 is a long-awaited single player sequel to the great success of Red Hook Studios from 2016. Although the creators of the game are known for not providing lots of information on the progress of their work ...Read More
Darkest Dungeon 2 is a long-awaited single player sequel to the great success of Red Hook Studios from 2016. Although the creators of the game are known for not providing lots of information on the progress of their work, in March 2020 they finally confirmed that the premiere will take place.
During this time, the studio has released two teasers: “The Howling End” and “A glimmer of Hope”, which presented the world described by the creators as a “glimpse of the supernatural apocalypse twisting and distorting the world beyond the estate".
The main theme of the game is a dangerous dungeon crawling journey through snow-covered mountains accompanied by the voice of the narrator - Wayne June. There are six classes recognized from the previous release: Plague Doctor, Leper, Highwayman, Hellion, Grave Robber, and Man-at-Arms. The heroes travel through the wilderness, enriched with heavy and very characteristic graphics known from the first part.
The combat system is turn based and slightly improved, compared to the one known from the original version of the game. The gameplay focuses on defeating opponents and monitoring the mental state of the characters. Terrifying experiences, traps, and unmerciful enemies - all of these affect rational reasoning, but can also easily lead to irreversible death.
The Affinity System
As travels progress, heroes bond with each other or grate on each others’ nerves, leading to desperately needed combat synergies or journey-ending dysfunction. Manage their stress and interaction to keep the team together until the bitter end.
Face Your Failures
Uncover and experience the tragic origin stories of each hero and unlock their full potential.
From the burning Sprawl to the diseased Foetor, the road will challenge your strategies and your endurance.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked heroes at the Inn, where you can manage their stress and relationships with a variety ofdiversions and delights.
- Uncover and experience the tragic origin stories of the heroes.
- A stylish and dynamic evolution of Darkest Dungeon’s signature art style.
- A return of the narration system and voice actor Wayne June!
- Exciting improvements to the turn-based combat from Darkest Dungeon.
Release Date: 2021-10-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Darkest Dungeon II (PC) - Epic Games Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Darkest Dungeon II (PC) - Epic Games Key - EUROPE may change over time.