- 1.63 USD
- 1.65 USD
- 3.32 USD
- 3.54 USD
- 3.61 USD
Deep in the twilight of the Black Forest, you and your companions crouch before the robber-knight's tower. Hans, the alchemist, places his mysterious potion by the door. Ebhard the friar implores Saint Dunstan to bless your weapons and armor. And you and Gretchen grip naked long swords, praying your plate mail won't squeak.
With a thundery crash, the door explodes into fragments! You charge inside, swords and maces swinging. One guard falls beneath the power of your blade... then two more! You storm upstairs to the second floor, but there to greet you is Erhard the Red Wolf, the infamous robber-knight, surrounded by his henchmen. Hans tosses a choking potion into their faces and you quickly charge into the fray. The room echoes with the clash of steel on steel... it's a battle to the death in the Black Forest!
Prepare yourself to enter Darklands... the first realistic fantasy role-playing adventure for computers!
- Improve each character's attributes and skills as the game progresses. No artificial character classes or levels!
- Learn alchemical formulas to make your own potions!
- Brilliant watercolor-style graphics bring to life and myths and mysteries of the Middle Ages!
- Easy-to-use and innovative menu presents you with unprecedented role-playing options.
- Character fight in real-time animation! Freeze the actions and give new orders to characters any time you wish!
- Bonus content included! Soundtrack in both MP3 and original MIDI formats included!
- Cluebook, Map and original reference card.
- SystemWindows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), Mac OS X (10.6.8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
- Processor1.5 GHz
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space500 MB
- SystemWindows 7