Darkwood (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Darkwood is a survival horror game developed by Acid Wizard Studio and published by Crunching Koalas. It takes place in a dark, eerie forest in an alternate version of the 1980s, where the player must navigate through da ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 16 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback987
View offer details$ 15.34
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1298
View offer details$ 3.26
- 0Joyridegames100%Positive feedback14
View offer details$ 4.33
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4188
View offer details$ 4.33
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2144
View offer details$ 4.36
- 0AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7110
View offer details$ 4.45
- 0CoCodegreenNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 4.48
The Darkwood key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Darkwood is a survival horror game developed by Acid Wizard Studio and published by Crunching Koalas. It takes place in a dark, eerie forest in an alternate version of the 1980s, where the player must navigate through dangerous terrain and fend off horrific creatures in order to survive.
A group called "The Outsiders," primarily composed of government officials and soldiers was dispatched to explore the woods. They established hideouts and tunnels to enter and exit the forest. However, by the time the events of the game occur, most of the Outsiders have either left the area or died.
The player assumes the role of an unknown protagonist who has been trapped within the forest, trying to survive against the horrors that lurk within. Character encounters other survivors, each with their own stories and motivations. The game's plot is primarily conveyed through environmental storytelling, with clues and hints scattered throughout the world. As the player explores the forest and uncovers secrets, they begin to piece together the story of what happened to Darkwood and its inhabitants.
Darkwood game is divided into two main settings: day and night. During the day, players are free to explore the forest, gather resources, and build their shelters. They can also trade with other survivors or upgrade their equipment. However, when the sun sets, the forest becomes much more dangerous, and the player must fend off attacks from monsters and other dangerous creatures.
In the second chapter of the game, the map changes and the previous regions become inaccessible. This is accompanied by the introduction of fresh gameplay elements and NPCs. Depending on the player's actions, characters from the first chapter may make an appearance as well. Darkwood offers two main endings and each character's storyline is influenced by various choices.
- An atmospheric, dark forest full of dangers, creating a sense of tension and unease
- The game is divided into chapters, with each chapter presenting new challenges and objectives for the player to complete
- Multiple characters with their own stories to talk about
- A complex branching storyline that changes based on the player's actions
- By day, explore the randomly generated woods, scavenge for materials and weapons, discover secrets, solve mysteries and talk, trade with or kill the various inhabitants of Darkwood.
- By night, find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills or perks by extracting essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. This might also have various unexpected consequences...
- Each action you take will have impact on Darkwood and its inhabitants. The choices you make will define the story which you will experience.
- As days go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies will begin to blur. You will start to question the protagonist's sanity, but may also stumble upon your own hidden fears...
Release Date: 2017-07-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Darkwood (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Darkwood (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.