Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 5.48 EUR
- 5.65 EUR
- 5.83 EUR
- 6.29 EUR
- 6.57 EUR
- 6.59 EUR
- 8.99 EUR
- 9.90 EUR
- 10.75 EUR
- 10.76 EUR
- 12.00 EUR
Mass Transit is the latest expansion for Cities: Skylines, the award-winning city-building game, and it brings several new systems into play to help citizens traverse their towns in speed and style. Commuters can now get around on the water, up high mountain peaks, and even through the sky thanks to the addition of ferries, monorails, cable cars, and blimps to the game.
Along with new transit service buildings, mass transit hubs where lines can exchange passengers, new scenarios, new landmarks, and new road types, urban planners now have more options than ever to add unique style and personality to their growing cities.
Add a wealth of new transit options to your city, and add wealth to your city’s income! Let your citizens get across town in ferries, blimps, cable cars, and monorails!
New mass transit hubs can bring all of your services together, letting citizens change rail lines in one building, or hop from the bus onto the ferry, or even find their way through a sprawling monorail-train-metro station.
Explore a set of new challenge scenarios focused on fixing traffic problems and adding new transit systems. New road types, bridges and canals adds variety to your city, and new ways to solve its challenges. Become an expert in traffic flow, and then use that knowledge to improve your personal city!
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/ 8.1 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards) DirectX: Version 11
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows 7/8 (64-bit)
BR, DE, ES, FR, PL, RU, UK