Chivalry II | Special Edition (PC) - Epic Games Key - EUROPE
Chivalry II brings the multiplayer medieval combat experience to the next level. Engage in gritty combat as one of four warrior classes and take on other players in various modes.Read More
Pre-order Chivalry 2 - Special Edition now to get the following content:
- Chivalry 2 Full Game
- Jousting Knight Armor - Take to the tournament grounds in the glorious Jousting Knight armor, available in unique sets for both Mason and Agatha Knights.
- Royal Broadsword - Wield the legendary Royal Broadsword to show allies and enemies alike who the true leader on the battlefield is.
- Gold Horseman's Axe - Cleave heads in style with the Gold Horseman's Axe, and try not to spoil its intricate metalwork design as you're doing so!
- Roses Novelty Item - Express your love for battle with the Roses novelty item, added to your spawn-in inventory
- 1000 Crowns + 5000 Gold - Receive 1000 Crowns (premium currency) - and 5000 Gold (earnable currency), used to unlock new armor, weapon appearances and more!
- Royal Zweihänder - Cull your enemies with the Royal Zweihänder, a two-handed beast of a weapon. Perfect for when you're surrounded and ready to go down in a frenzy of bloody glory.
Chivalry II is a multiplayer hack-and-slash PC game, developed by Torn Banner Studios and published by Tripwire. It is a sequel to 2015’s Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, which was based on a Half-Life 2 mod featuring battles between medieval warriors. Chivalry II introduces new gameplay mechanics, including cavalry charges, in which the players can ride into battle atop their mounts. The game was met with positive initial reception; the critics praised the epic scale of fighting, realistic representation of combat, and humorous occurrences that the player could witness during the battle.
Medieval warfare gameplay mechanics
Chivalry 2 game focuses on representing medieval battles with as many details as possible. The game utilizes Unreal Engine 4 to show the gritty realism of combat, as well as represent various medieval sceneries. Chivalry II features a selection of multiplayer modes, where up to 64 players can fight to the death on virtual maps.
These modes include free-for-all battles, team deathmatches, capture-the-flag mode, etc. The player can select one of four classes: Knight, Archer, Man-At-Arms, and Vanguard. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages, and learning them might decide on the player’s fate during the battle.
The weapons of war
During the battle, the player will be able to use various siege machines to turn the tide in their favor. Several of these powerful weapons have made an appearance in the previous installment, such as battering rams, catapults, ballistae, and trebuchets.
The sequel adds several new deadly tools that will ruin the day of the player’s opponents. MANTLETS are a type of wooden cover that can be carried towards the enemy line, shielding the player from archers’ fire. SPIKE TRAPS, which can be placed on the battlefield, are especially effective against mounted enemies. LADDERS will help the player scale the walls of the enemy fortress.
Aside from new siege weapons, Chivalry II introduces one more significant new gameplay feature – cavalry. The player can now mount a horse, which provides an additional advantage in battle. The armored mount Is fast and very hard to hit, making it an excellent choice for the players who prefer to attack in waves: plowing through enemy ranks, circling, and repeating the process. Should the mounted players find themselves surrounded by the enemy, their horse will come to their aide, kicking and trampling the opponents, creating an opening to escape the dangerous situation.
Use anything that you can grab to fight your opponents
A lot can happen during the battle. There are times when the player will find themselves surrounded, armless – often quite literally – and at the mercy of their opponents. Then, the only chance of survival might be…throwing a chicken?
Chivalry II’s sense of humor will leave the player in splinters, as they light poultry on fire and use it as an improvised weapon, or find themselves missing all but one limb and still managing to take down several opponents. These brief moments of macabre will provide respite from the gritty realism of the battle raging around the player.
Chivalry II was met with positive initial reception from the reviewers. The critics praised the game’s scale, focus on combat details, and a solid dose of humor. The new gameplay elements were also received positively, especially the mounted gameplay.
- Take part in epic medieval battles
- Fight in large scale multiplayer battles, featuring 64 players on various maps
- Customize your character by choosing their class and appearance
- Ride into action on a mount in new cavalry gameplay mechanic
- Use every object on the battlefield to win, from heavy siege machines to scared chickens
Release Date: 2021-06-08