Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a sequel to a popular DB Xenoverse game. Once again you have to join the Time Patrollers. You are the future warrior, assigned by Chronoa (Goddess of time) to an urgent mission. You have ...Read More
Warning! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is region-locked, it cannot be activated and played in the following countries Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia, Brunei Darussalam, India, Pakistan.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a sequel to a popular DB Xenoverse game. Once again you have to join the Time Patrollers. You are the future warrior, assigned by Chronoa (Goddess of time) to an urgent mission. You have to stop changes in the history created by the Time Breakers and their new, powerful allies. You have to save the Earth just like Goku. So, will you become a hero?
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 follows the original storyline
Are you there, Ace? Trunks and Chronoa once again need your assistance. Mira and Towa survived the last battle with you. They went into hiding and while you were still dealing with the effects of their time travels, they recruited new allies. Slug, Janemba, Cooler and Turles decided to assist Time Breakers. They are some of the most powerful beings in the universe. However, together with the help of Trunks, Goku, Gohan, Kuririn, Piccolo and other allies of Z-Senshi, you might win the toughest conflict in your live.
Conton city is a real metropolis
One of the most important aspects in the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gameplay is the hub city. It is the base of operations of the Time Patrol. Here Time Patrollers can obtain the gear that they need and meet masters for training. According to the producers, it is seven times bigger than the hub city from the previous installment. 300 players can be online at the same time on the server, going on quests, fighting with each other etc.
Choose your destiny
DB Xenoverse 2 is a fighting game with RPG elements. You face the first tough choice at the very beginning of the game. You have to choose from one of 5 different races: Earthling, Saiyan, Majin, Namekian and Frieza Race. Each race has different attributes, skills and quest to do. Furthermore, during the story you will face many diffcult decisions. Be careful what you choose, cause a mistake might result with a butterfly effect. After all, you're messing with time. It cannot end well.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PC) received mostly positive reviews from game critics and gamers. Players and critics in their reviews usually point out that Xenoverse 2 is one of the best anime games created in the last few years. Furthermore, they also loved the fact, that Xenoverse 2 upgraded all aspects of the first game that needed polishing. In contrast, some fans of the Dragon Ball series criticized the direction of the game.
- A story about time travels - Time Patrollers are needed once again to stop Mira and Towa. Participate in events known from the anime. Save your favorite characters from danger.
- Immerse into the world of Dragon Ball - Conton city is going to allow you to fully immerse into the game. Meet with other Time Patrollers and cooperate in order to defeat Time Breakers.
- Unleash different charged KI blasts - The biggest change comes with the system of KI attacks. Each KI blast (Power, Burst, Freeze and Bomb) is determined by the amount of Super Soul you have. A proper use of the KI blasts might secure your victory.
- New characters and boss raids - The multiverse was expanded with many new villains and heroes like: Cooler, Gogeta, Hit, Janemba or Nail. Are you ready to meet them?
Release Date: 2016-10-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.