Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Vito Scaletta returns and wants to repay debts his father made. He quickly moves up the ladder of mafia hierarchy and commits profitable crimes, but there are consequences to every action...Read More
Mafia II: Definitive Edition is a game in the action-adventure genre developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. Definitive Edition indicates it is a remake of the original Mafia II from 2010. The game focuses on the protagonist - Vito Scaletta, the scion of immigrants from Sicily.
The game plot is set in the 1940s, giving the players an opportunity to explore the secrets of Empire Bay, a fictional city based on numerous real-life metropolises such as New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles or San Francisco.
One of the most beloved aspects of the Mafia games series is an open world with many streets and nooks and crannies to explore. Combining that with an intriguing and engaging plot and a perfect remaster in HD, it's no rocket since the Definitive Edition is widely approved amongst fans.
As the city of Empire Bay is extremely large, the player is granted several vehicles to drive from that era. Suffice it to say, the handling of said vehicles is dependent on the in-game weather, for instance, when there is winter, they tend to slip on the ice-covered roads.
There are three different in-game radio stations featured in the game, all of them with licensed music. That gives the player a chance to embrace the atmosphere of that era while listening to tracks from genres such as rock and roll, big band or rhythm and blues.
What would be a game about gang rumbles without access to loads of different weapons? Many fan favourite models such as the Thompson submachine gun or Colt 1911 return, while also new models such as the MG 42 and the Beretta Model 38 from the II World War era make their 'debut'.
Moreover, the cutscenes during the game are created in real-time, which means the same outfits the player is wearing or vehicles they drive will appear in cutscenes. Combined with 4k HD remastered graphics, the cutscenes should be more than enough to satisfy demanding players.
The 2020 full remake of Mafia 2 definitive edition video game provides the player with an adventure type single-player experience.
The story starts with the return of Vito from World War II. It was his only possibility to avoid doing time in prison for a robbery. Reunited with his friend, Joe Barbaro, the two quickly get to business in the life of crime. Vito discovers that his father has left the family in debt to a loan shark and starts to get money to pay off the debt. But working for mafia families is never an easy job, and there is always a possibility of something going wrong. This time, Vito might get arrested, but will his new connections allow him to be released?
- Plot inspired by iconic mafia stories full of crime, settling the old scores, and facing the consequences.
- Explore the enormous fictional city of Empire Bay created in the image of many real-life metropolises, such as NYC or San Francisco.
- Embrace the era of the 1940s thanks to iconic vehicles, costumes and music, which will make you feel like a part of a mafia family.
- Access to 3 DLCs: The Betrayal of Jimmy, Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures.
Release Date: 2020-05-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.