Scorn (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Scorn is an indie game that combines its unsettling, fascinating biopunk aesthetic with environmental storytelling to offer players a unique and unforgettable experience. Enter the world taken from nightmares of the like ...Weiterlesen
Scorn key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Scorn is an indie game that combines its unsettling, fascinating biopunk aesthetic with environmental storytelling to offer players a unique and unforgettable experience. Enter the world taken from nightmares of the likes of Zdzisław Beksiński and H.R. Giger, full of uncanny landscapes and biomechanical structures constructed from steel, flesh and bone. Fight against terrifying monsters with techno-organic guns that seem to be living creatures. Solve puzzles and uncover the mysteries of the horrible world you found yourself in!
Story and setting
In Scorn video game, you play as an unspecified humanoid creature who must explore the nightmarish alien planet in search for answers. The game's world is open-ended and interconnected. Each location has a unique theme and story to discover. Everything you encounter, from enemies and locations to your own arsenal, is unsettling and disturbing. The structures are made of both steel and organic matter in disturbing amalgamations. The world is empty and desolate, and Scorn uses it to pray upon the horror of the unknown, using gore and alienation to create an unrepeatable atmosphere.
Scorn is a horror adventure. It mixes exploration with puzzle-solving, combat and stealth. But make no mistake, despite first-person perspective and being able to use guns, you're not playing a shooter. To survive encounters with horrendous enemies, you'll need to plan ahead. Limited loadout will force you to decide which weapon to equip, so managing your arsenal will be key to your survival. Because of that, direct confrontation is not always possible. The monsters are deadly and the game itself is unforgiving.
Scorn has no dialogue. Uncovering the secrets of the game's world is a challenge in and of itself. Through environmental storytelling, you'll be able to piece out what is going on. The lack of interactions further emphasizes how alienated you are in this hostile and disturbing environment.
- Biopunk aesthetic inspired by works of Stanisław Beksiński and H.R. Giger
- An interconnected open-ended world with several different locations
- Full body awareness with each action taken by the player being represented in the game
- Intense gameplay that requires focus, awareness and management skills
- Unrepeatable atmosphere created by the mixture of astoundingly unsettling visuals and audio
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Scorn (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Scorn (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.