Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key RU/CIS
Tom Clancy’s: The Division is a multiplayer action game with RPG elements. Although, the game was created for 8th generation consoles, it is also available for PC which offer a greater configuration of graphics that resu ...Read More
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN be activated and played in the following countries: Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Warning! Please note this product does not include the BETA access to the game.
Tom Clancy’s: The Division for Uplay platform is a digital product – no box included.
Tom Clancy’s: The Division is a multiplayer action game with RPG elements. Although, the game was created for 8th generation consoles, it is also available for PC which offer a greater configuration of graphics that result in advanced visuals.
The plot refers to the 51 Directive, signed by George W. Bush, which guarantees the continuity of the federal government in the event of a catastrophic emergency.
The developers created an alternative history where the fictional Dark Winter operation, previously simulated in case of bioterrorist attack, was actually conducted.
Tom Clancy’s: The Division story starts on Black Friday, a day on which millions of Americans go bargain hunting for Christmas presents and not only. Completely out of the blue, an unknown terrorist organization has spread the virus through dollar bills. The pandemic quickly spreads throughout New York City where people driven by fear are able to do anything to survive.
And here comes the Division, a secret agency that sends its agents on a mission to New York to fight the deadly virus, social disorder and terrorists responsible for the attack.
- Open World – travers the New York City and save it from destruction. Complete numerous main and side quests, gather loot, improve your skills, and cooperate with other players. All of this on a well-recreated New Your City streets.
- The Strategic Homeland Division – become the agent of the Division, restore order and save what remains of the New York City.
- The Division Agent – use your smart watch which connects you to the Net and see all the activated agents – coordinate your efforts to complete mission. Use high-tech equipment and a variety or armaments to restore peace. The Pulse feature might be useful as it highlights enemies that are close to you. Take advantage of Riot shields to cover from enemy fire, or sticky bombs which stick to a target or surface and is exploded remotely.
Gain experience and improve your skills and abilities.
- The Base of Operations- it is a place where you receive missions. The base consists of 3 wings – Medical wing (where you investigate the source of the virus), security wing (find out about gangs which overtook the districts of New York) and technical wing (solve the mystery connected with disappearing of the first wave of agents).
- Weapons – modify your weapons by adding various attachments with determined quality (from common to legendary). If you gun allows modifications feel free to enhance it with a silencer, optics or extended magazines. Choose between 6 weapon types and take three with you including: a side arm, primary weapon and secondary weapon.
- Equipment – unlock powerful armors, weapons and gadgets to gain advantage over your enemies. Search for vendors who are located at their respective stations. Interact with them to buy and sell items.
- Factions - encounter many factions like the Rikers (former convicts from Rikers Island), the Cleaners (former blue collar workers who believe that the only way to stop the crisis is to burn everything down, including people who still live in the city) or the Rioters (unorganized criminals who simply rob and kill)
- Multiplayer – the game offers a possibility to play alone, but some missions might be too difficult and will require forming a team. The team can be formed by your friends or, if not possible, with the use of a matchmaking system. Cooperation may prove vital to success as you can later on exchange loot. Still, if you want to compete with other players, the developers also provide PVP option.
Release Date: 2016-03-07
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key RU/CIS may change over time.