Windows Server 2019 Standard (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services enabling hybrid scenarios maximizing existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple la ...Read More
Note: In order to convert Windows Server From Evaluation Version to Full Version Using use this DISM command:
- 1. Open CMD (Command Prompt) as Administrator
- 2. You can check the current version of your system using the following command: DISM /Online /Get-CurrentEdition
- 3. Use this command to convert Windows Server from Evaluation Version: DISM /online /Set-Edition: ServerStandard /ProductKey: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX /AcceptEula
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services enabling hybrid scenarios maximizing existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. Windows Server 2019 also enables you to create cloud native and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services. For more details, check out the Windows Server Website.
Ways to try Windows Server 2019:
In addition to downloading the Windows Server 2019 ISO, you can also try the new features through the following ways:
- Try it in Azure: Azure provides a great way to test Windows Server 2019 with pre-built images.
- Microsoft Hands-on Labs: Skip the setup work and log into our free Hands-on Labs for a real-world environment along with step-by-step guidance to help you try the new features.
Choose an edition and an installation option:
Customers who download the full ISO will need to choose an edition and an installation option. This ISO evaluation is for the Datacenter and Standard editions. The Datacenter edition is the most complete edition and includes the new Datacenter-specific features (Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, and Software-Defined Networking) in addition to unlimited server virtualization.
- Server Core: This is the recommended installation option. It’s a smaller installation that includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles, but does not include a local graphical user interface (GUI). It is used for “headless” deployments which are managed remotely through Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, or other server management tools.
- Server with Desktop Experience: This is the complete installation and includes a full GUI for customers who prefer this option.
Before you begin your evaluation, be sure to check out What’s new in Windows Server 2019.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail.