Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
SteamSee activation guide
Can't activate in:
Spark of Madness is a Chapter for Dead by Daylight. It holds the darkest and most experimental form of treatment - where health is not the goal, just madness. The Doctor will see you now, whether you want to or not. The ...
Sort by:Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback46400
View offer details5.08USDWorld_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback48628
View offer details5.38USD
This content requires the base game Dead by Daylight on Steam in order to play.
Spark of Madness is a Chapter for Dead by Daylight. It holds the darkest and most experimental form of treatment - where health is not the goal, just madness. The Doctor will see you now, whether you want to or not. The only glimpse of hope is a young girl, one who never gives up and always finds a way.Treatment in progress...The Spark of Madness Chapter includes a new Killer, a Survivor and a Map.
New Killer: The Doctor
Herman “The Doctor” Carter had good intentions, at first. He set out to understand the human psyche. But wars and secrecy disrupted his good intentions, and instead Carter started to experiment with more and more unwilling test subjects that entered were brought to him. Instead of understanding, he sought means of controlling. By any means necessary. Sometimes words and texts are as useful as bonesaws and electricity.
The Doctor comes with 3 new perks.
- OVERWHELMING PRESENCE: Your presence alone instills great fear. Survivors within your terror radius suffer from inefficiency.Survivors’ item consumption rates are increased.
- MONITOR & ABUSE: Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application.While in a chase, your terror radius is increased. Otherwise your terror radius is decreased and your field of view is increased.Field of view gains do not stack.
- OVERCHARGE: You are fuelled by your hate for progress.Overcharge a generator by performing the Break Generator action. The next survivor interacting with that generator is faced with a difficult Skill-check. Failing the Skill-check results in an additional generator regression.Succeeding the Skill-check grants no progress but prevents the generator explosion.
New Survivor: Feng Min
Press Start, Feng found the light in computer games early on. And she wouldn’t let go. It became her life. And a goal for her to reach. She started out with low level competitions held at internet cafés. Striving to climb the ladder. The only thing that got in her way was her lone wolf attitude. A solitary life in front of a screen fitted her perfectly. But teams...is something completely different. But what proved to be a downside in the world of the living, might just save her life in another.
Feng Min comes with 3 new Perks
- TECHNICIAN: You are apt at handling machinery with the greatest care and precision.The noises caused by your repairs and their hearing distance are reduced. On a failed repair Skill-check, there is a chance the generator’s explosion will be prevented.
- ALERT: Your acute senses are on high alert.When the Killer performs the break action within range, the killer is revealed to you.
- LITHE: After performing a vault, break into a sprint. Activates in chases only.Causes Exhaustion. Lithe cannot be used while Exhausted.
New Map: Lery Memorial Institute
Checking in... A research facility should be a place where minds grow, where learning happens. But the Léry Memorial Institute is quite the opposite. It’s a place where the human brain is turned into something unpleasant and broken.. Electricity is the everywhere and dirty tools are found laying around. The facility is a place where all methods are acceptable - as long as information is retrieved. Whether the “subject” is alive after the procedure is not important.Nowadays the facility is abandoned but the methods are not. Snow and rust have replaced the screams and tears. A few marks on the walls and the furniture, some books… Nothing else remembers all those who lost their minds and their lives in there.
Release Date: 2017-05-11