Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Dead by Daylight (PC) is an asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror game. A group of up to four survivors tries to escape from a nightmarish place where a supernaturally powerful killer tries to sacrifice them to a male ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 25 more offers
- 0ElElekttro_gamingSponsored84%Positive feedback100
View offer details$ 15.95
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106597
View offer details$ 8.97
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7103
View offer details$ 9.01
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2356
View offer details$ 9.02
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback18808
View offer details$ 9.02
- 0Kinguin85%Positive feedback424
View offer details$ 9.03
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4761
View offer details$ 9.09
Dead by Daylight (PC) is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Dead by Daylight (PC) is an asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror game. A group of up to four survivors tries to escape from a nightmarish place where a supernaturally powerful killer tries to sacrifice them to a malevolent god.Dead by Daylight allows players to play both sides of classic slasher movie stories, and taste the dread and the power of survivors and killers respectively.
The base version of Dead by Daylight features five different people who were pulled into the nightmare realm where they are forced to endlessly run from monstrous killers. Dwight Fairfield, Meg Thomas, Jake Park, Claudette Morel, and Nea Karlsson are people from very different backgrounds, and with very different talents, but the one thing that keeps them alike is being a part of a sick game conducted by a malevolent entity.
To counter the cast of playable survivors, the core game offers a daring player a selection of four killers. The Trapper, able to leave snares to damage and slow down your victims, a stealthy Wraith, the teleporting Nurse, and finally the Hillbilly with his chainsaw and vicious hammer.Each of them play on a classic slasher killer trope, and each has its own way of finding and killing its victims. Which brand of killer resonates best with your favored playstyle? Find out for yourself.
Procedurally generated maps
Base version of Dead by Daylight features four different locations, each separated into several maps used as a frame for procedurally generated levels. You will never run or hunt on the same map, but some things remain constant: the sacrificial hooks, the generators, and the feeling of dying hope. Who will have the upper hand when neither side has prior knowledge of the hunting grounds?
Dead by Daylight gameplay: Survivor
Playing as the survivor is a harrowing experience. To escape you must fix the generators, but the closer you are to fixing one, the less likely you are to notice the killer closing in on you. The killers are faster than you, so you must outmaneuver them and throw obstacles in their way. You can wrestle free of their grip or from the sacrificial hook, but will you be strong enough after all the traps and close encounters to flee before the Entity claims your essence?
Dead by Daylight gameplay: Killer
In Dead by Daylight you can feel like Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees or Leatherface. A brutal killer who can't be defeated and always seems to be closing in no matter how hard the victims run. Track your quarry by the sounds they inadvertently make. Use unique powers and abilities to close the distance, better snare them, or flat out kill them in a single stroke.Do you have what it takes?
Dead by Daylight is an innovative asymmetrical survival horror game. Thrilling and frequently terrifying it makes for an interesting and nerve-racking idea for a rainy evening with friends.
Dead by Daylight features
- Thrilling gameplay - whether you play as the killer of a victim, Dead by Daylight provides excellent multiplayer experience
- Nightmarish locations - the world created by the Entity looks like our own, but twisted and warped into a thing of nightmares
- Procedurally generated maps - every map is unique, and you never know for sure where the object you need to succeed can be found this time
- Free DLC - The Last Breath DLC is free for all who buy the game, and it introduces a new Killer, new survivor, and a new location
- Ongoing support - since Dead of Daylight release date several DLCs have been released, and the developers continuously make sure the experience is at its best
Release Date: 2016-06-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.