Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror game. A group of up to four survivors tries to escape from a nightmarish place where a supernaturally powerful killer tries to sacrifice them to a malevolen ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 22 more offers
- DiDigipamaltoSponsored93%Positive feedback57
View offer details$ 19.23
$ 21.54-11%$ 21.37 $ 21.54-1%$ 21.37
- Games_express100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 12.71
$ 21.54-41%$ 14.12 $ 21.54-34%$ 14.12
- Pl_digital99%Positive feedback1030
View offer details$ 13.19
$ 21.54-39%$ 14.66 $ 21.54-32%$ 14.66
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12984
View offer details$ 13.20
$ 21.54-39%$ 14.67 $ 21.54-32%$ 14.67
- Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2050
View offer details$ 13.25
$ 21.54-38%$ 14.73 $ 21.54-32%$ 14.73
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57758
View offer details$ 13.38
$ 21.54-38%$ 14.86 $ 21.54-31%$ 14.86
- EpicdealsNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 13.40
$ 21.54-38%$ 14.89 $ 21.54-31%$ 14.89
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror game. A group of up to four survivors tries to escape from a nightmarish place where a supernaturally powerful killer tries to sacrifice them to a malevolent god.Dead by Daylight allows players to play both sides of classic slasher movie stories, and taste the dread and the power of survivors and killers respectively.
The base version of Dead by Daylight features five different people who were pulled into the nightmare realm where they are forced to endlessly run from monstrous killers. Dwight Fairfield, Meg Thomas, Jake Park, Claudette Morel, and Nea Karlsson are people from very different backgrounds, and with very different talents, but the one thing that keeps them alike is being a part of a sick game conducted by a malevolent entity.
To counter the cast of playable survivors, the core game offers a daring player a selection of four killers. The Trapper, able to leave snares to damage and slow down your victims, a stealthy Wraith, the teleporting Nurse, and finally the Hillbilly with his chainsaw and vicious hammer.Each of them play on a classic slasher killer trope, and each has its own way of finding and killing its victims. Which brand of killer resonates best with your favored playstyle? Find out for yourself.
Procedurally generated maps
Base version of Dead by Daylight features four different locations, each separated into several maps used as a frame for procedurally generated levels. You will never run or hunt on the same map, but some things remain constant: the sacrificial hooks, the generators, and the feeling of dying hope. Who will have the upper hand when neither side has prior knowledge of the hunting grounds?
Dead by Daylight gameplay: Survivor
Playing as the survivor is a harrowing experience. To escape you must fix the generators, but the closer you are to fixing one, the less likely you are to notice the killer closing in on you. The killers are faster than you, so you must outmaneuver them and throw obstacles in their way. You can wrestle free of their grip or from the sacrificial hook, but will you be strong enough after all the traps and close encounters to flee before the Entity claims your essence?
Dead by Daylight gameplay: Killer
In Dead by Daylight you can feel like Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees or Leatherface. A brutal killer who can't be defeated and always seems to be closing in no matter how hard the victims run. Track your quarry by the sounds they inadvertently make. Use unique powers and abilities to close the distance, better snare them, or flat out kill them in a single stroke.Do you have what it takes?
- Thrilling gameplay - whether you play as the killer of a victim, Dead by Daylight provides excellent multiplayer experience
- Nightmarish locations - the world created by the Entity looks like our own, but twisted and warped into a thing of nightmares
- Procedurally generated maps - every map is unique, and you never know for sure where the object you need to succeed can be found this time
- Free DLC - The Last Breath DLC is free for all who buy the game, and it introduces a new Killer, new survivor, and a new location
- Ongoing support - since Dead of Daylight release date several DLCs have been released, and the developers continuously make sure the experience is at its best
Release Date: 2016-06-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dead by Daylight (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes