Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) - Steam - Key GLOBAL
Explore a relaxing Arboretum, wade through a noxious Swamp and take on a new boss in this new early game content designed to expand the Dead Cells universe and add variety to runs for people who want to support the devel ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4088
View offer details$ 4.06
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback38113
View offer details$ 4.07
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5221
View offer details$ 4.07
- 0Progame_store100%Positive feedback714
View offer details$ 4.29
- 0Daykey100%Positive feedback827
View offer details$ 5.33
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2817
View offer details$ 5.72
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96422
View offer details$ 5.98
Explore a relaxing Arboretum, wade through a noxious Swamp and take on a new boss in this new early game content designed to expand the Dead Cells universe and add variety to runs for people who want to support the development of the game.
Harvest a few souls with your new scythe.
So you’ll be able to play through:
The Arboretum: A relaxing and peaceful greenhouse inhabited by a peaceful clan of mushrooms, with an understandable desire to murder the Beheaded.
The Swamp: A noxious environment ruled by a band of tree dwelling mutans with pointy sticks, sneaky dart shooting frogmen and a bunch of deadly bloodsuckers.
The Heart of the Swamp: Domain of mama tick, if you’ve seen StarShip Troopers, you get the idea...
The two new levels and their monsters are alternatives to The Courtyard/Toxic Sewers and The Ramparts/Ossuary/Ancient Sewers, with the boss designed to be on par with The Concierge, so hopefully it’ll spice up your early game runs once you’ve played through the core game.
Take on these nasty biting blighters.
Why Paid DLC?
We’ve been releasing free updates for Dead Cells for over a year now, this paid DLC is designed to support that effort, allow us to expand the game even more and ensure that Motion Twin have the time they need to make their next game one they’ll be proud of and you’ll be stoked to play.
As usual we’re going to do this right, so if you’re not happy with the cost of the DLC, the quality of the update or have suggestions, ideas for other ways of continuing to pay for the team or anything at all, leave us a review, or come and ask us directly via Reddit or Discord.
Release Date: 2020-02-11
Other products you may like
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) - Steam - Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) - Steam - Key GLOBAL may change over time.