Deadlight Director's Cut (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Set in an apocalyptic 1986, the survivors of a zombie outbreak live on among the remains of human civilization, trying to survive this hell on earth by any means necessary. You play Randall Wayne, an introverted and slig ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller94%Positive feedback6663
View offer details$ 1.79
- 0R3R3dfox1_games92%Positive feedback389
View offer details$ 1.81
- 0Digital_power99%Positive feedback180
View offer details$ 2.44
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4480
View offer details$ 3.20
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller99%Positive feedback95729
View offer details$ 3.67
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4565
View offer details$ 3.78
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2701
View offer details$ 3.81
Set in an apocalyptic 1986, the survivors of a zombie outbreak live on among the remains of human civilization, trying to survive this hell on earth by any means necessary. You play Randall Wayne, an introverted and slightly paranoid survivor searching the destroyed streets of Seattle for his loved ones. Through tense platforming and life-threatening zombie encounters you must decide whether to use scarce ammunition and weapons to decimate the horde, or navigate the environment to sneak past them and hide. There’s more than one way to survive against the walking undead remains of the human race, now known only as ‘shadows’.
Deadlight: Director’s Cut enhances the original Deadlight in every way. Improved visuals and textures bring even more detail to the remnants of Seattle, plus enhanced controls and new animations make Randall even more agile. Now you must fight for your life and put your survival skills to the test in Deadlight: Director’s Cut new game mode, the ‘Survival Arena’.
- Solve puzzles and overcome environmental hazards in tense 2D platforming
- Decimate zombies with melee combat and weapons, or sneak past using the environment. Combat isn’t always the answer, especially when ammunition, weapons, and resources are scarce
- Separated from his family, search the ruins of a ‘1986’ Seattle and uncover the fate of Randall’s loved ones
- Survive endless waves of zombies in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode! Use Interactive defences to block zombies and access new areas, or fightback using new weapons like the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail and Sniper Rifle to rank above the rest in online-leader boards
- Running at 1080p, with superior controls and new animations, this is how survival was meant to look.
- Watch through the original Developer Diaries and learn more about the Deadlight series!
- Explore the gorgeous art of Deadlight in the Deadlight: Director’s Cut digital art book accessed in-game!
Release Date: 2016-06-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Deadlight Director's Cut (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Deadlight Director's Cut (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.