Destiny 2: Forsaken Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Forsaken is the title of the largest Destiny 2 expansion to date, a hybrid of FPS and MMO, developed by Bungie Software. Like the previous additions and the basic version of this production, the DLC appeared on PC, PS4 a ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback967
View offer details$ 28.48
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback12269
View offer details$ 11.00
- 0SaSacrifice_shopExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3398
View offer details$ 11.18
- 0Game_boutiqueExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3054
View offer details$ 11.24
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2323
View offer details$ 11.49
- 0Dwarvs_shopExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2136
View offer details$ 11.69
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26210
View offer details$ 11.74
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Destiny 2 in order to play.
Forsaken is the title of the largest Destiny 2 expansion to date, a hybrid of FPS and MMO, developed by Bungie Software. Like the previous additions and the basic version of this production, the DLC appeared on PC, PS4 and XONE platforms.
A new adventure awaits
Destiny 2: Forsaken takes us on a journey to the areas around the known from the first part of the Reef, located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. We are talking about the seat of the Awakened, on the border of which, after years of fighting, the so-called Tangled Shore was created - a refuge for pirates and bandits looking for lost treasures. The player ends up here with the famous Cayde-6, and his task is to investigate the riots that have recently occurred in the Prison of Elders. Upon arrival, however, the heroes discover that eight of the greatest criminals, known as the Barons, have escaped from the facility. Contrary to the prohibition issued by the Vanguard, the heroes pursue criminals.
Improved game mechanics
Destiny 2: Forsaken is primarily a series of new story missions and a new cooperative raid in which we explore the mystery of the second location - Dreaming City. In the DLC, this is where we will spend a lot of time in the so-called endgame, because the creators hid a lot of secrets and activities reserved for characters of the highest level. In addition, the add-on introduces new super abilities and allows you to test a wide range of previously unseen weapons, armor and equipment, as well as a new type of weapon, the Legendary Bow. In order to mobilize players to hunt for better and better equipment, the authors decided to restore random weapon statistics, known from the first installment of the cycle (in the basic version of its continuation, each weapon has one, predetermined attributes).
New game modes
Destiny 2: Forsaken introduces a new game mode called Gambit that combines PvP and PvE elements. During the game, players divided into two teams of four kill the adversaries controlled by artificial intelligence, while simultaneously powering up their energy banks, after which they can summon mini-bosses and send them to their rivals. Another possibility is to travel to the enemy map on your own and make a quick attack on players who are engaged in fighting monsters controlled by the computer.
- A big DLC to well acclaimed Destiny 2 game
- Start a new adventure and enjoy a new area to visit
- Enjoy new game mode called Gambit which combines PvP and Pve
- New and improved game mechanics, make Destiny 2 bigger and better
- Many additional hours of gameplay will make this DLC worthwhile
Release Date: 2018-09-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Destiny 2: Forsaken Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Destiny 2: Forsaken Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.