Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Shadowkeep is the 4th expansion for Destiny 2, a multiplayer FPS shooter, developed by the team responsible for the original game – Bungie Software. In Shadowkeep, players will again set their feet on the Moon, where Eri ...Read More
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback47462
View offer details$ 11.64
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback50344
View offer details$ 12.01
- KeKeys2u_corp87%Positive feedback3945
View offer details$ 12.54
- Lordofstorms90%Positive feedback124
View offer details$ 12.89
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback4089
View offer details$ 40.19
Note: This product includes Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, Shadowkeep and Shadowkeep Pre-Order Pack.
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep does not require ownership of any previous Destiny 2 expansions to purchase or play.
Shadowkeep is the 4th expansion for Destiny 2, a multiplayer FPS shooter, developed by the team responsible for the original game – Bungie Software. In Shadowkeep, players will again set their feet on the Moon, where Eris Morn unleashed forces that she cannot control. Heroes controlled by players will have to stop them from reaching beyond the Earth’s satellite and save mankind. Guardians will have to face not only enemies known from previous adventures but also new and deadly enemies.
Brand new locations, quests and mechanics
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep introduces a variety of new locations and quests. One of the new activities is raid taking place in the Dark Garden – a location already known to the fans of the series. Players will have an opportunity to explore a new dungeon, reminding the Shattered Throne. The new DLC does not lack in variety of new loot to collect. In Destiny 2: Shadowkeep players may find whole new and powerful items called Artefacts. Each of them adds a new talent tree for the player’s hero which can be used to modify one’s play style. In addition to that, expansion makes a lot of changes in the armor system. For example, it is now possible to transfer abilities from one part of a weapon to another.
- Face new enemies and save the humankind from the Darkness
- Find brand new devastating weapons and gear that will help you to fight the Hive.
- Explore totally new locations and enjoy spectacular space scenery
- Gather your friends and face the challenge of all-new Raid in the Dark Garden
- Enhance your Destiny 2 experience with Season Pass for Season of the Undying that is included in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Standard Edition
Release Date: 2019-09-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.