Sign in / Register
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
SteamCheck activation guide
Can activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition is a massive expansion pack for the sci-fi action video game developed and released by Bungie in 2022. Discover a new location, try out new combat options, and get exotic equipme ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback1694
View offer details$ 45.33
- 0Game_boutiqueExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3407
View offer details$ 40.08
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback40175
View offer details$ 42.39
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback11744
View offer details$ 42.40
- 0SpecializedExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3338
View offer details$ 45.28
- 0LuckypickercomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1561
View offer details$ 56.94
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller98%Positive feedback5045
View offer details$ 57.92
Warning! This content requires the base game Destiny 2 in order to play.
The Deluxe Edition :
- Seasons 16-19
- Two Year-5 Dungeons
- Exotic SMG, catalyst, ornament, and an Exotic Sparrow
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition is a massive expansion pack for the sci-fi action video game developed and released by Bungie in 2022. Discover a new location, try out new combat options, and get exotic equipment you would never see in the base game. Most of all, face the hideous ancient evil hiding in the dark swamps of Savathûn's Throne World.
Fighting the unknown
Gather the bravest Guardians and see if you have the courage to face the ultimate battle against an army that knows no fear. The Witch Queen has stolen the Light, and her twisted intrigues reach back to ancient times, veiled with a maze of lies and clever traps. In this grand campaign, you will explore forgotten swamps in No Man's Land, discover their gloomy corners and encounter hideous beasts more than once.
Better weapons, effective combat
Discover the new crafting system, and therefore - brand-new weapons. Get powerful effects, adjust stats, and develop a combat system to defeat the merciless Savathûn's Lucent Brood of Hive Lightbearers. Discover Glaive - a mighty weapon that will give you a significant advantage over your enemy. Go into battle, plan a strategy, and stop the enigmatic Queen Witch once and for all.
Throne Worlds are realms of gods - and this one is ruled by the Witch Queen. How did she steal the Light, and is it possible to stop her filthy plans at all? Discover the dark swamps, the monumental pyramid ship, and the Hive god fortress. All these locations hide hints as well as deadly dangers.
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition content
Pre-purchase the Destiny Witch Queen DLC and get the exclusive new features: Throne World Exotic Shell, Legendary Emblem, and Enigma Exotic Emote. And what else?
- A new campaign and a brand-new location to unlock
- Improved weapon crafting system and a new weapon - Glaive
- New Raid and 6-player gameplay
- Exotic Gear
- Two Year-5 dungeons
- Seasons 16 - 19
- Exotic Sparrow
- Exotic SMG, Catalyst, and Ornament
Release Date: 2022-02-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Other products you may like
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition - What's included?
Another expansion for the best-selling FPS Destiny 2, developed by Bungie Software studio.
Destiny 2 DLCs Ranked: A Comprehensive Guide
Compare all the Destiny 2 expansions and find out which one is right for you. Get a comprehensive guide...
Best Video Games Releases in February 2022
February 2022 holds several very interesting premieres, including two releases that suffered unsatisfying delays. Well, no more, they are coming,...