Detroit: Become Human (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
The latest title in Quantic Dream’s portfolio—Detroit: Become Human will take the player straight into the year 2038 when the first android revolution commences. Yes, the androids also have their needs and feelings, ofte ...Read more
The latest title in Quantic Dream’s portfolio—Detroit: Become Human will take the player straight into the year 2038 when the first android revolution commences. Yes, the androids also have their needs and feelings, often disregarded and neglected by the humanity.
Co-write the future
Embodying the studio’s plans of creating a gripping, narrative driven mix of adventure game and interactive film Detroit: Become Human is a one of a kind culmination of the Fahrenheit or Beyond: Two Souls’ best features.
Throughout the game you will have a unique chance to guide the story of several protagonists through various actions in an ambitiously twisted and thrilling narrative. Meet three androids whose fortunes form the core of the story.
Kara, who just escaped from the factory, sees the outer world for the first time and explores a whole new world of feelings and emotions previously unknown to her.
Connor who works as an Android Cop employed by the police to search for deviant Androids such as… Markus, who committed himself to helping the androids come free of the chains of servitude.
Control their actions, interact with the environment and take informed decisions. It is depends on you and your wit whether they will survive or perish.
The gameplay of Detroit: Become Human draws upon Heavy Rain’s best features. Those who played the previous hit will recognize the mechanics easily while those who encounter Quantic Dream’s games for the first time will quickly grasp the essence.
The interactive storyline revolves around exploring the environment, and learning how your actions and decisions may affect your and others’ destiny. Highly developed dialogue system is a line between the facts and evidence you already know and the ones you may discover.
You will frequently find that the key to solve the issue may lay in a properly handled conversation. Each characters’ special traits and features will help you achieve their individual goals. Make use of Connor’s unique ability to immediately analyze complex data, connected to, for instance, the crime scenes.
Check out Kara’s indispensable ability of speaking 300 different languages, or cooking more than 9000 dishes. Figure out how to make the best use of them and lead your characters to happiness. Regardless, whether you will align yourself with good or bad, as long as you make your protagonists happy, you will be able to freely follow your path.
- Detroit: Become Human features countless ways in which you can create your own story. Observe, sense, think and decide based on your intuition, clues, or any other inspirations to continue each character’s unique story
- Solve moral dilemmas accompanying your decisions and check what consequences they may have on the story outcome
- Help your characters develop authentic emotions
- Discover the unique relationship between humans and androids, helping them to understand each other’s roles and challenges
- Enjoy beautiful visuals, marveling at the brilliantly detailed character models and vibrant surroundings
Release Date: 2020-06-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Detroit: Become Human (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Detroit: Become Human (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.