Deus Ex: GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, or simply Deus Ex GOTY, is the 2001 edition of the Deus Ex game, released in 2000. It is an action game with elements of stealth, RPG, and FPS developed by Ion Storm and published by Ei ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0Games2own100%Positive feedback286
View offer details$ 2.52
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16200
View offer details$ 2.52
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60761
View offer details$ 2.56
- 0Steamber100%Positive feedback20
View offer details$ 2.58
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1295
View offer details$ 2.89
- 0Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback812
View offer details$ 2.94
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6361
View offer details$ 3.03
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, or simply Deus Ex GOTY, is the 2001 edition of the Deus Ex game, released in 2000. It is an action game with elements of stealth, RPG, and FPS developed by Ion Storm and published by Eidos Interactive. Due to the game's tremendous success, it received a sequel in 2003 titled Deus Ex: Invisible War.
Since the Game of the Year Edition only brought cosmetic improvements and bug fixes to Deus Ex, the storyline remained unchanged.
The game takes place in a dystopian future in the year 2052, where the world is in chaos. Corruption reigns in this world, and terrorists, as well as a mysterious virus, decimate the population.
In order to secure the future of humanity, the United Nations formed UNATCO, a coalition to combat terrorism. In the game, players assume the role of UNATCO agent - JC Denton.
As Deus Ex incorporates many RPG elements, it should come as no surprise that character skill levels can be increased using skill points, which are earned by achieving specific goals in the game. Skill points can be allocated across 11 entirely different areas, and the choices we make will influence the character's development. We can focus on skills related to weapons, lock picking, or computer hacking, among others.
The protagonist's weapons can be freely modified by adding enhancements such as laser sights, extended magazines, or suppressors. As our agent is working in a futuristic setting and equipped with implants, we can give him superhuman abilities, such as resistance to gunfire or the ability to see in the dark. Throughout the game, we encounter 18 different nano-upgrades, but we can only apply half of them.
To complete Deus Ex GOTY, it is not necessary to rely solely on violence. We have considerable freedom, and most objectives can be achieved by stealthily sneaking and remaining unnoticed.
- Award-winning game, featured on numerous all-time best games lists.
- Non-linear and highly ambitious storyline built on conspiracy theories.
- Fast-paced action in an open world.
- Frequent interactions with the environment and multiple problem-solving possibilities.
- Extensive character development system.
Release Date: 2000-06-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Deus Ex: GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Deus Ex: GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.