Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Mainly because of the fact that all games from the series, including Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provide you with enormous freedom of choice. It is not only a FPS game but a stealth game and an action role-playing ga ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- VikingsbrothersExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback8232
View offer details$ 7.42
$ 48.43-85%$ 8.24 $ 48.43-83%$ 8.24
- Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2491
View offer details$ 7.04
$ 48.43-85%$ 7.82 $ 48.43-84%$ 7.82
- GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1122
View offer details$ 7.05
$ 48.43-85%$ 7.83 $ 48.43-84%$ 7.83
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16907
View offer details$ 7.54
$ 48.43-84%$ 8.38 $ 48.43-83%$ 8.38
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28994
View offer details$ 8.30
$ 48.43-83%$ 9.22 $ 48.43-81%$ 9.22
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5535
View offer details$ 9.05
$ 48.43-81%$ 10.05 $ 48.43-79%$ 10.05
- Luckypicker98%Positive feedback946
View offer details$ 9.06
$ 48.43-81%$ 10.07 $ 48.43-79%$ 10.07
Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- Season Pass
- “Desperate Measures” extra in-game mission
- Covert Agent Pack (Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear and Classic Gear + 1 Praxis Kit + 1000 Credits)
Mainly because of the fact that all games from the series, including Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provide you with enormous freedom of choice. It is not only a FPS game but a stealth game and an action role-playing game as well. It is up to you if you are going to go guns blazing through every area, get quietly behind enemy lines or simply talk your way in.
It is one of the most complex video games of its time. There is no good or bad way of playing in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It is your decision what you are going to do. This freedom is the primary reason why theseries become so popular among players.
The story of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided takes place in the year of 2029 (two years after theevents of Human Evolution). Adam Jensen is still considered a hero after he stopped Hugh Darrow and hisevil scheme. Unfortunately because of Darrow, normal people started to hate augmented people and increasing acts ofracism started to happen all over the world.
Jensen is currently working in Task Force 29 (a part of the Interpol) which deals with augmented terrorists, whodecided to backlash against racism. One day Jensen (that means you) is send to Prague in the Czech Republic toinvestigate the Illuminati influence in this region. Seems that you are never going to be able to free yourself fromthe Illuminati.
As Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an action role-playing game it should not be surprising that one ofthe most important aspects of this game are characters. There are many interesting people you are going to meet inthe game. First there is the main protagonist, Adam Jensen who has a vendetta against Illuminati.
Jensen is a working class hero, who on one hand wants to save everyone but at the same time, has to deal withracism (he is one of augmented). He is a loner-type character. However, you can shape Jensen in accordance with yourown image. Then there is your boss, Jim Miller.
A professional who finally started to question orders from the higher ups, when he realized that they are morallyquestionable. You are also going to meet the Illuminati leaders known as the Council of Five. These shadyfigures are finally going to reveal themselves to you.
As it was mentioned before, the gameplay of Deus Ex Mankind Divided is a few games in one. On the one handyou have the action role-playing game, on the other a FPS game and finally a stealth game. Your task is simply totake care of Illuminati, how are you going to do this? It is entirely up to you. There are many ways in which youcan finish each mission.
Mankind Divided put a lot more of emphasis on the complexity of combat and tactics incomparison to the previous game. Enemies are smarter, and have combat opportunities never seen before. On the otherhand you can talk your way through most of the fights.
Awards and Recognition
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC) was able to gain a few awards which should be mentioned here. It had wonthe Best of E3 2015 award. Furthermore, game got the Game Debate Best Sci-Fi game reward in 2016. GameDebate also provided the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with the Game of the Year award in 2016.
- Advanced human – become an augmented agent. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided offers you a vast armament of cutting edge weapons and augmentations while customizing them to your desired specifications. Unlock new abilities – whether they are stealth, social, hacking or combat, it is up to you as this should help you create a character you always wanted to play.
- Augments – You have almost twice as many augmentations as in the previous installment. Upgrade your character to wirelessly hack guarding towers, robots or cameras, jump quickly on short distances or disable your enemy with electroshocks. As you progress in the game, more augmentations will be unlocked – be careful though. Every time you use them, you will lose energy which will partly restore while you rest. But if you want to fully refill your energy, you need to use special biocells.
- Choices have consequences – every choice you make may change the plot in the future. For example, if you deal with a group of bandits at the beginning of the game, you may later encounter another group that seeks revenge. What is more, some actions you take have an impact on the possible dialogue options in the future.
- Playstyle – the developers prepared two different ways to play the game. In the first one, you will openly eliminate your opponents in dynamic firefights. The second one offers stealth and silent elimination of the enemies.
- Improved AI – due to the improved AI, your enemies are smarter and operate in groups. You will no longer encounter single guards as they always pair up to patrol the streets. What is more, they will use various augmentations and exoskeletons to gain advantage over your character. Apart from humans, you will have to deal with mechs and more challenging bosses who can be fought with different tactics.
- Factions – Encounter such factions as Augmented Rights Coalition (A.R.C.), an organization seen as a threat to the anti-aug policies, and Task Force 29 (TF29), a special unit created to oppose the terrorists as an intelligence and response team.
- Characters – meet unique characters on both sides of the conflict, each with a unique story and characteristics. Cooperate or fight with them in order to bring back peace.
Release Date: 2016-08-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes