DEVOUR (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
DEVOUR is a co-op horror survival game for 1-4 players. Stop a possessed cult leader before she drags you to hell with her. Run. Scream. Hide. Just don't get caught.Can you stop the demonic cult leader?Anna Puerta, leade ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback42734
View offer details$ 9.55
- 0KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback2213
View offer details$ 9.56
DEVOUR is a co-op horror survival game for 1-4 players. Stop a possessed cult leader before she drags you to hell with her. Run. Scream. Hide. Just don't get caught.
Can you stop the demonic cult leader?
Anna Puerta, leader of demonic cult The Watchers of Azazel, has just performed a forbidden ritual, believing she can summon and control the goat demon himself. But something has gone wrong, and Azazel has possessed her.
Your goal is to break Azazel's hold over Anna. To do this you'll need to find gasoline, a fire pit, and enough ritual goats to burn.
Have you got nerves of steel?
Take control of up to 4 cult members in this unique online co-op experience where you must work together to stop Anna, a possessed cult leader dead set on taking you to hell with her.
- Single player mode - For hardcore players only. In this mode, you'll be doing all the screaming yourself.
- Challenging gameplay - No two DEVOUR playthroughs are ever the same. To stop Anna, you’ll need a focused team and perfect execution, with a single session lasting up to an hour.
- Nightmare mode - Beat the game without breaking a sweat? Try Nightmare mode for the ultimate challenge.
- Replayability - Locked doors, goats and item spawns are randomized, ensuring that no two games are the same. What's more, DEVOUR's unpredictable AI ups the game, making you second guess each and every move.
Release Date: 2021-01-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for DEVOUR (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for DEVOUR (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE may change over time.