Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction (PC) - Battle.net Key - GLOBAL
Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction is an expansion for Diablo II - an RPG hack'n'slash game developed by Blizzard North. Players will have a chance to take part in a totally new adventure and play as one of two, new playable ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33573
View offer details$ 8.60
- 0BojungamekeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1406
View offer details$ 8.07
- 0ToTopkeybras10Excellent seller95%Positive feedback5442
View offer details$ 9.80
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104109
View offer details$ 11.60
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5971
View offer details$ 11.78
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1807
View offer details$ 11.84
- 0LancceExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1922
View offer details$ 12.01
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in China.
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Diablo II on Battle.net in order to play.
Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction is an expansion for Diablo II - an RPG hack'n'slash game developed by Blizzard North. Players will have a chance to take part in a totally new adventure and play as one of two, new playable classes, the shapeshifting Druid, or the deadly Assassin. Additionally, Lord of Destruction enriches the base game with a whole new region, new weapons, and a number of new mechanics. Besides some novelties in terms of the gameplay and the new story chapter, LoD allows players to increase the game's resolution which offers a much better experience.
Diablo 2: LoD introduces a whole new story chapter. After defeating Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, and Diablo, the Lord of Terror, players will have to face the last one of the Three Prime Evils - Baal, known also as the Lord of Destruction. It appears that Baal is gathering his hellish forces to breach the defenses of the Harrogath Stronghold. He plans to capture the legendary Worldstone, an ancient, extremely powerful artifact. Our goal is to stop the Lord of Destruction and save the world from doom.
The expansion does not change much in terms of gameplay mechanics. Instead, the developers decided to enrich the content of the base game and introduced some novelties. First of all, Lord of Destruction expansion allows players to play as one of two, totally new characters - the Druid, and the Assassin. Just like the characters from the base game, they also feature a set of unique abilities, designed for a specific playstyle. Additionally, the game has been enriched with a number of new weapons, and new challenging enemies that we will face during the new adventure. Players will also find a few smaller changes like an additional space in the player's chest or new recipes for the Horadric Cube.
- Experience a totally new chapter of Diablo II story.
- Face Baal - the last one of the Three Prime Evils, known as the Lord of Destruction.
- Fight with hordes of new enemies as one of two, new playable classes - the Druid, and the Assassin.
- Explore the whole new region and complete new engaging quests.
- Higher-resolution - enjoy the game in a much better quality.
Release Date: 2001