Diablo II: Resurrected (Xbox Series X/S) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE
Diablo II: Resurrected is a remastered version of the quintessential action RPG Diablo® II. Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, ...Read More
- MmogoldshopEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5912
View offer details$ 36.31
- GaGamersurusEXCELLENT SELLER92%Positive feedback2803
View offer details$ 36.43
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57420
View offer details$ 47.15
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1820
View offer details$ 48.72
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8484
View offer details$ 48.87
Warning! Works only in regions supported by Xbox Live. Full list HERE
Notice! This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. This version is optimized for Xbox Series X/S and may feature enhanced performance compared to Xbox One consoles.
Diablo II: Resurrected is a remastered version of the quintessential action RPG Diablo® II. Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal.
The Lord of Destruction Returns
Diablo II: Resurrected includes all content from both Diablo II and its epic expansion Diablo II: Lord of Destruction®. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction. Raise hell with two Lord of Destruction playable classes—the cunning Assassin, master of traps and shadow disciplines, and the savage Druid, a bold shapeshifter and summoner who commands primal elemental magic.
Fearsome demons, brave adventurers, and the world of Sanctuary, resurrected. Marvel at the denizens of this world in up to Ultra High Definition 4k (2160p) remastered graphics on PC—or enjoy the original Diablo II, old-school style—at the press of a button with the legacy toggle.
- Amazon - A master of the javelin and bow, the Amazon reacts to combat situations with superhuman agility. She relies on magic prowess to enhance her significant martial abilities.
- Assassin - A member of an ancient Vizjerei order founded to hunt down mages gone rogue, the Assassin is a martial arts expert who uses deadly traps and shadow disciplines to vanquish evil.
- Necromancer - A Necromancer’s dominion over life and death grants this grisly apothecary the ability to summon skeleton armies and golems, and to unleash baneful poison, curse, and bone skills upon his foes.
- Barbarian - A nomadic wanderer, the Barbarian combines brawn and ruggedness with a mastery of weapons, using devastating melee attacks along with war cries to boost his allies—or demoralize his enemies.
- Paladin - A nomadic wanderer, the Barbarian combines brawn and ruggedness with a mastery of weapons, using devastating melee attacks along with war cries to boost his allies—or demoralize his enemies.
- Sorceress - Commanding the elements, the learned Sorceress dispatches enemies from afar with calculated blasts of fire, cold, and lightning spells—invaluable skills against the armies of the Burning Hells.
- Druid - A keeper of the wilds, Druids can shapeshift into vicious werewolf and werebear forms, command animal companions, and release primal spells of earth, fire, wind and cold to cataclysmic effect.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and much more!
Release Date: 2021-09-23