Die With Glory is a humor-packed adventure game with a rich, non-linear storyline where your ultimate goal is to die.
Sigurd is the old Viking who has been a warrior all his life and has never lost in battle. Now he’s ready to die with glory and go to Valhalla.
Travel through beautiful landscapes in a search of a worthy foe who will be able to defeat you and grant you an honorable death. Try every deadly peril to test your Viking warrior strength, and don’t give up until you find a way to die with glory and go through the Valhalla Gates.
Explore a tiny yet diversified world, face hardest challenges, meet new characters, and fight with unique weapons. It is up to you to choose your path, define your own game world, and determine Sigurd’s destiny.
Die with Glory empowers you to choose your own adventure to accomplish the ultimate goal of ensuring Sigurd dies an honorable death.
- Siege and defend castles
- Surf the lava river
- Raise the Army of the Dead
- Befriend a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or don’t)
- Fall in love with a valkyrie (she’s ginger)
- Partake in a massive battle between flying fleets
- Travel through time
- Sacrifice and betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness! Also, goats.
- Discover other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Unlike most other games, the objective is for the protagonist the die rather than survive
- Non-linear storyline served in brief episodes
- Simple core gameplay, but diversified experience
- Other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Original visual design and style
- Goats that aren’t what they look like
- Processor 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 3000
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Disk space500 MB
- SystemWindows XP Service Pack 3
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2.2Ghz
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 6850
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space500 MB
- SystemWindows 7