Dino D-Day Steam Key GLOBAL
The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army?Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed mult ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3973
View offer details$ 3.78
- 0LegitkeystoreExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1138
View offer details$ 0.98
- 0AzurestoreExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1800
View offer details$ 1.00
- 0Jupiter_joy100%Positive feedback799
View offer details$ 1.21
- 0Good_store100%Positive feedback477
View offer details$ 1.31
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback98035
View offer details$ 1.49
- 0Kinguin80%Positive feedback73
View offer details$ 1.55
The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army?
Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops rescued from the Nazis. Each Allied class has unique weapons and abilities to use in combat. Gun down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, blast a kamikaze pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-machine gun, or toss out a dead jackrabbit to lure a raptor into a trap.
As an Axis player you will have your choice of three human classes and four dinosaur classes. Ambush your enemy with speed and stealth as the Raptor, mercilessly pound the enemy with a heavy 20mm gun as the Desmatosuchus, rampage through enemy groups as the Dilophosaur or pick up a body and throw it at an enemy for a double kill! Or if you prefer a rifle in your hand, the German soldier classes are the perfect complement to their dinosaur comrades.
You’ve played World War II games before…but have you played a World War II game with dinosaurs?
- Frantic online multiplayer action involving Nazis and Dinosaurs
- 7 playable dinosaur classes: Velociraptor, Dilophosaur, Desmatosuchus, Stygimoloch, Trigger the Protoceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Styracosaur.
- 9 playable human classes
- 26 classic World War II weapons and plenty of exciting dinosaur attacks!
- Powered by Valve’s Software’s Source engine – the technology behind such mega-hits as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Portal2, Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2!
Release Date: 2011-04-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dino D-Day Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dino D-Day Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.