- 106.63 USD
The Diploma in Six Sigma quality management training course describes a set of techniques and tools which seek to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Each Six Sigma project carried out within an organization follows a defined sequence of steps and has quantified value targets, for example: reduce process cycle time, reduce pollution, reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction, and increase profits. In this free online Diploma course the learner will be introduced to important Six Sigma concepts such as using control charts, Design of Experiments and Taguchi methods which are very important tools used in Statistical Process Control (SPC); Benchmarking which is the process of comparing one's business processes and performance metrics to industry bests or best practices from other industries; How Six Sigma processes are powerful tools that managers can use to identify and solve supply chain problems.
This Six Sigma training course will be of great interest to all professionals who work in the areas of Six Sigma, Quality Management and manufacturing who would like to learn more about the techniques and tools used in Six Sigma projects. It will also be of great interest to all learners who would like a career in the area of Six Sigma and quality control.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Diploma in Six Sigma
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.