Divinity: Original Sin 2 | Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE
Return to the world of Rivellon in the sequel to the Larian Studios' bestselling game. Divinity: Original Sin 2 builds on core gameplay and engine of its predecessor and delivers a true role-playing experience. Set in La ...Read more
This product is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later
Instant delivery offers
- 0Battlekeys_com100%Positive feedback1214
View offer details$ 58.13
- 0BestgamesaleExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4075
View offer details$ 59.77
Warning! This product is region-locked, it CAN be activated and played ONLY in Europe.
Return to the world of Rivellon in the sequel to the Larian Studios' bestselling game. Divinity: Original Sin 2 builds on core gameplay and engine of its predecessor and delivers a true role-playing experience. Set in Larian Studios' trademark universe, Original Sin 2 fills the story gap between Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, the developers' two classic games.Divinity: Original Sin 2 offers five playable races, numerous visual and plot-related customization options at character creation and a big, beautiful, reactive world to explore in party of four AI or player-controlled diverse characters.
Divinity: Original Sin 2
After an overwhelmingly successful Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign, the game is currently available on Steam in. It gives the players a chance to be involved in the development process and sharing useful insights with the developers. Incorporating most of the final game's components, Divinity Original Sin 2 already offers more than most modern RPGs on the market.
The world reacts to your character
The decisions you make at character creation will matter throughout the game. Your race, background and character traits will play into the dialogues. Keep a diverse party to make sure that an NPC who doesn't like dwarves has somebody else to talk about crucial info. Your character's origin story becomes a running theme in the campaign as it requires you to make hard choices, especially when other party members have contradictory agendas. So choose wisely and enjoy the many different ways the story may be shaped.
Divinity Original Sin 2 improves the integral skill-environment interplay system from its predecessor. See how the elemental forces interact with one another and use it to your advantage. Douse a fire elemental with a rain spell, or use a fireball on enemies standing in a toxic cloud for extra explosions. Skillfully combining the abilities and items changes the battles, but beware, your enemies can use them against you!
Divinity Original Sin 2 uses Divinity Engine 3.0, an upgraded version of the already efficient engine of its predecessor. Capable of rendering beautiful environments, from lush plant life to damp caves. The visual design and execution of Original Sin 2 is stunning to look at and play. Fireballs and lizardfolk have never looked so good!
Use mighty Source powers
Hunted and feared for your connection to the Source, a dangerous and forbidden font of magic, your character have access to this power, at a cost. Source powers force your characters to manage a unique resource, the Source points, harvesting them from corpses, other players or other shady places. But the pay-off is so tempting... Choose whether to become feared for your mastery of the Source, or redeem yourself by refusing to use it and see how the world reacts.
Divinity Original Sin 2 is another journey to a rich and colorful world of Rivellon created by the Larian Studios. A successor to such games as Original Sin, Ego Draconis or Dragon Commander, Original Sin 2 is another excellent and creative production.
Divinity Original Sin features:
- 4-player cooperative gameplay - play with three friends and explore every hidden content of the game. Play together, separately, or against each other, Original Sin 2 does not force you to play nice.
- Interactive environment - water turns to steam or ice, pools of grease catch fire, and wet characters should avoid lightning. Find interactions between the available elements
- The world reacts and remembers - your decisions during character creation and questing change dramatically how the NPCs react to you
- Five races to pick from - choose your character's race from Elves, Dwarves, Lizardfolk, Human or even Undead, each with unique traits and abilities able to influence the story.
- Solid crafting - experiment with gathered items and craft anything from weapons and armor to potions and arrows. Or craft new skills by combining two abilities for extra synergy.
Release Date: 2017-09-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Divinity: Original Sin 2 | Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Divinity: Original Sin 2 | Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE may change over time.