Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Steam Gift GLOBAL
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition besides the original game, offers much more content. Thousands of enhancements, full voiceovers, new game modes, full controller support, split-screen co-op, hours of new and rev ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Smart_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4301
View offer details$ 20.30
- 0Gglobalgift100%Positive feedback930
View offer details$ 20.44
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback15910
View offer details$ 21.95
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6388
View offer details$ 22.90
- 0Kortulsgameroom94%Positive feedback72
View offer details$ 27.53
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback49402
View offer details$ 55.09
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition besides the original game, offers much more content. Thousands of enhancements, full voiceovers, new game modes, full controller support, split-screen co-op, hours of new and revised story content, a brand-new ending, new weapon styles, new skills, new puzzles, new enemies and new game modes. There is also something for hardcore players - a tactician mode, which is going to put all your RPG skills to the test.
If you are able to handle the tactican mode, then the ultimate challenge will be waiting for you. An honour mode which gives you only one chance to finish the game. If you die, then you're going to start the game from the beginning. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition provides you also with design documents, art pack and soundtrack. There is so much content in this version, that even players who finished the vanilla version, are going to find many attractions here.
Experience classic yet engaging turn-based combat system
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition gameplay utilizes a classic, modified turn-based combat system. It mixes what you love about turn-based combat (for example such aspects like action points, initiative, tactical reflection, careful planning and positioning) with something unique - in Divinity: Original Sin, you can use the reactive environment to your advantage and completely change the course of a battle.
However, you should remember that your enemies also might use the environment to their own advantage. Furthermore, they're going to do so if they can. To provide you with an example, imagine, that you're fighting with a group of strong enemies who are standing in the shallow river. They are so strong, that you cannot defeat them with conventional means.
However, they stand in water right? Then throw a lightning bolt in the pool of liquid and watch how your enemies are shocked to death by your intelligence. Blow them up with fire spells if they stand near the oil smudge or put down the fire with rain spell, in order to be able to move further.
Become a part of a living world
The universe of the Divinity: Original Sin is not your playground. It is a living and reactive place, where every action has an equal reaction. If you try to steal something from merchant, then he is not going to magically forget it when you leave the village and come back.
He will try to take back his property with force. Furthermore, if you are a regular bad guy, then the entire villages might attack you or cover in fear in order to avoid you at all cost. Keep that in mind.
- Enhanced edition provides you with many new elements and design documents, art packs, and the soundtrack.
- New game modes for hardcore players.
- A dynamic turn-based combat with the reactive environment.
- A living world which reacts to your actions.
Release Date: 2015-10-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Steam Gift GLOBAL may change over time.