DmC: Devil May Cry (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
In this retelling of Dante's origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inje ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0Gamersgift92%Positive feedback663
View offer details$ 4.46
- 0LeLegahu100%Positive feedback25
View offer details$ 4.48
- 0Beyondnet100%Positive feedback295
View offer details$ 4.49
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller96%Positive feedback39293
View offer details$ 4.55
- 0KinguinExcellent seller91%Positive feedback3998
View offer details$ 4.72
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96805
View offer details$ 4.91
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback23765
View offer details$ 5.01
In this retelling of Dante's origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast.
Thanks to his twin brother Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group called “The Order”, Dante is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
- Survive Limbo - The world of Limbo is a living and breathing entity, out to kill Dante. The world will transform in real-time and try to block off and even kill our hero. Our protagonist will have to master demonic powers to shape Limbo the way he sees fit, while perfecting his angelic skills to traverse this hazardous, twisted world.
- Who is Dante? – Explore a retelling of Dante’s origin story in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters, including Vergil, Dante’s twin brother.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new Angel and Demon weapons and abilities, all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.
Release Date: 2013-01-24
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for DmC: Devil May Cry (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for DmC: Devil May Cry (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.