- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:4
- Type of player:For beginners, For kids, For family, For anybody
- Age Level:7+
- Play time:1h to 2h
- Mechanics:Card drafting
Do you prefer a large bedroom with an exclusive four-poster bed, or do you prefer a spacious living room that can easily accommodate a piano? Remember to make good use of the available space when designing your "House", as it is extremely difficult to make changes later!
In twelve rounds you will collect enough cards to fill your board with rooms, choose the color of the roof and find a place for stylish or practical accessories, thus creating a unique "House" with character. Finally, players compare their creations and score points for functionality, good design, roof quality and overall finish.
The beauty and variety of cards (almost 100 unique graphics) enhance the pleasure of each game. The mechanics are clear and very consistent with the subject, which gives the opportunity to make new, interesting decisions each time and arouses the desire to play "The House" again ... and again.
This is how a "House" is built with a heart!
Why are you going to love this game?
- There are as many as 108 different, beautifully drawn cards full of details and references in the box, which will make every next entertainment you discover the game anew, creating your "House" once again with the same enthusiasm.
- As a game virtually devoid of negative interaction, "Domek" is perfect when we are looking for a board game to play in a friendly and warm atmosphere. Everyone builds their own house and at the end of the game each player has a complete set of rooms. Nobody can destroy anything or make it difficult for anyone.
- Thanks to the possibility of combining rooms into larger rooms, the presence of finishing elements and cards that help to introduce changes to the existing layout on the board, the game gives a field for people who like to combine and plan.
- The mechanics of the game is very intuitive, you can invite complete novices to play, and with a little help of an adult, even preschoolers. After all, everyone can figure out how to decorate a house!