Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Steam Key GLOBAL
The island of Gransys is beset by monsters, chief among them: a giant red dragon, which attacked your village and ripped your heart out, yet you survived. Embark on a journey to reclaim your fate, save the island from mo ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 31 more offers
- 0BeBellakeySponsored100%Positive feedback25193
View offer details$ 5.44
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7339
View offer details$ 4.17
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16596
View offer details$ 4.18
- 0Gamersgift91%Positive feedback754
View offer details$ 4.18
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4334
View offer details$ 4.23
- 0NaNaruto0100%Positive feedback764
View offer details$ 4.30
- 0Bestgamesell100%Positive feedback255
View offer details$ 4.33
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
The island of Gransys is beset by monsters, chief among them: a giant red dragon, which attacked your village and ripped your heart out, yet you survived. Embark on a journey to reclaim your fate, save the island from monsters, and slay the dragon.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a third-person perspective action RPG set on a large island full of secrets, monsters, and wonders. As a freshly chosen hero your deeds will directly shape the fate of the world.
Robust class system
You can shape your Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen gameplay experience with a selection of nine unique Vocations, each coming with its own selection of available weapons, armour, trinket and, first of all: abilities. The initial choice of Fighter, Mage, or Strider is just an entry point before you gain access to Advanced Vocations.
Become a Warrior to slay giant monsters with a massive two-handed swords, Sorcerer with access to earth-shaking spells, or a Ranger, deadly with a longbow. Or maybe one of the Hybrid vocations appeals to you more, letting you mix the features of two focused classes. The best part is that you are free to change your vocation, testing out different playstyles at your leisure within the scope of a single playthrough.
Each vocation comes complete with a selection of game-changing abilities both unique to it, and borrowed from others in the case of Hybrid classes. Performs perfect shield blocks as a Fighter, imbue your team's weapons with elemental damage as the Mystic Knights, or loose powerful guided arrow as the Ranger. Every vocation has their niche and abilities making playing it rewarding and satisfying.
The story begins when your village it attacked by a dragon which eats your heart, and it only gets weirder from there. Along the way you will encounter conspiracies, malevolent cults, ancient warriors, betrayals, and dark truths. Told in sparse story quests and cutscenes, the mythos and Fate-bound intrigue shaping the reality of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen paints the image of a fascinating and nuanced world.
The Bitterblack Isle
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen expands on the base game's offer of locations and challenges with the addition of the Bitterblack Isle, a place where the dead reside. It is a spacious new map complete with a maze of corridors, deadly enemies, and its own storyline that is of major interest to the player's Arisen. The daring who brave the place can find powerful items providing substantial benefits... should you find a way to remove curses they carry.
Excellent monster hunting
Taking hints from Shadow of the Colossus and the Monster hunter series, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen makes hunting large monsters the key point of its gameplay. Discover weak spots, avoid or tank their mighty abilities, and grab onto them to climb up and attack or weigh them down. Each strike falls with a rewarding sense of impact, and the effects are visible on the monsters, with severed limbs , shattered armour, or bloodied hide.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released DLCs, pre-order bonuses, retailer-exclusives, and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support – Includes Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, Big Picture Mode support
- Expanded controller support – In addition to supporting the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme, the game natively supports Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam Controller, and other DirectInput-based game pads such as the DualShock controller.
- New Achievements - 9 brand new Achievements for both new and returning Dragon’s Dogma fans! Get ready to delve deep into Bitterblack Isle…
Release Date: 2016-01-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.