- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:2
- Mechanics:Variable player powers, Hand management
- Type of player:For beginners, For couples, For geeks
- Age Level:8+
- Play time:30min to 1h
- Game Type:RPG
Who will survive this clash?
The sun was burning mercilessly. The small, silent valley, filled with the buzzing of flies coming into the carcass in the middle, seemed completely abandoned. The dragon did not wonder where the dead sheep had come from in such a place. The beast lowered its flight.
In the shade of the rare trees growing on the edge of the valley, it was impossible to see the massive dwarf standing motionless. Despite the sweat dripping from his worn but still incredibly strong chain mail, despite the irritating itching under his thick chin and dreams of a mug of cold beer, Morin did not lower his taut crossbow even for a moment. He was waiting.
In Draco: Dragon and Dwarves, one player controls a team of three dwarves whose goal is to defeat the dragon. He must do this within a certain time - before his deck of cards runs out - then he wins the game. Each dwarf has his own unique skills, the proper use of which is the key to success.
The second player controls the dragon - his goal is to survive or defeat the dwarves. When the opponent's deck of cards is exhausted - the dragon flies away, and its player becomes the winner. He also wins if he manages to defeat all the Dwarves (which, however, is extremely rare since the dragon is weakened and trapped in a small area).
Why are you raving about this game?
- Great graphics prepared by Jarek Nocoń (the author of K2 graphics) will introduce you to a fantasy world where dragons and dwarves are nothing extraordinary.
- The brilliant mechanics created by Adam Kałuża are perfected - smooth, balanced, and at the same time uncomplicated. The card management system and special abilities will allow you to plan tactical moves and surprise your opponent.
- Accurate, refreshed figures of a dragon and three dwarves will delight you with durability and precision of workmanship.
- The strategy of playing dwarves is significantly different from that of playing with a dragon. You must try it!
- Short game time and quick assembly of elements allow you to reach for Drako very often.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.