The full VR game, completely playable on your traditional monitor without the need of a VR setup. Plus additional new hunting game types!
It is Summer 1988 and your mom has just rented the coolest new game for your Kingbit Entertainment System. As you play over the course of the day it becomes apparent something is different about this game than the other games you own.
Duck Season is a throwback to the golden age of 1980's gaming and movies with a hint of horror in a Spielberg-ian universe. A first person experimental narrative uncovering a story with multiple branches. Re-live a slice of childhood as you transported to an eerily familiar memory and play out the dark story that unfolds over a single day/night as your imagination takes over.
In-between sessions of hunting ducks, players are encouraged to dive deeper into the lore of that fateful day by examining their surroundings and piecing together the mysterious clues that change over the in-game day. Experimental storytelling and high visual fidelity bring the day to life as you dig into and uncover the oddities surrounding the cursed Duck Season cartridge...
- Multiple new hunting game types
- Seven unique endings
- Seven Light-Gun mini games to play on your Kingbit Entertainment System
- Dozens of Easter eggs and hidden secrets
- Realistic virtual environments
- Multiple short films found on VHS tapes
- Additional mysterious sub plots
- New [REDACTED] !
- ProcessorDual Core 2.0ghz or equivalent
- GraphicsGTX 260 or newer
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space8 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7 64bit