- Theme:Fantasy, Medieval
- Type of player:For beginners, For geeks, For anybody
- Game Name:D&D
A fantastic A to Z bestiary
Monster Manual introduces swarms of classic creatures from Dungeons & Dragons®, including dragons, giants, mind flayers and watchers. This is a monster feast for the Dungeon Masters, ready to bring new challenges to their players. The monsters in the book are selected from a great D & D® story and feature accessible statistics and compelling stories that will spark your imagination.
The monsters featured in this book are collected from many previous editions of Dunegons & amp; Dragons and each are described in an easy to understand and clear manner.
In the book you will find:
- information on what monsters in the world of D & D; can look like
- tips on how to match challenges to the team strength of the players' heroes;
- comprehensive descriptions of over 100 enemies, ready for use by the Dungeon Master;
- Stats compilation for relatively non-aggressive creatures and NPCs.
The fifth edition of Dungeons & Dragons is the latest installment of the most popular role-playing game in the world published since 1974, currently by Wizards of the Coast. The Book of Monsters is one of three basic manuals, along with the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master's Guide.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.